Vintage drum identification

I have a feeling this is some crappy kit, but before I write it off can anyone identify what this is? The only thing I can see to use are the tom mounts, and I can't find a match. The closest I was able to come was a Rogers Swivomatic, but the kick drum mount doesn't match. I figure for $60 it's at least worth some investigation.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/msg/3845594997.html

That's kinda what I figured. Still haven't found that exact mount yet.

I agree their ugly, but again I know nothing about vintage drums. For all I knew they could have been neglected and put away to die 30 years ago. People find classic cars in barns all the time that look like the south end of a northbound horse. Wasn't getting my hopes up by any means.

I think, after tons of searching, they are CB700. Wasting my time on this no more.....

Those look to be late 60's, Pearl by the finish,lugs,tom mounts and bass drum spurs.Nine ply luan shells.

Clearer pics would help a lot.

Steve B

I agree with TD old pearls with crappy shells would make good fire wood. where is Monett Mo. I live west of St. Louis

Looks like it may be a maxwin kit from the 70s. Made by pearl as a predecessor to the export. Not a bad starter kit. I still have one although it has been seriously modified!

Back