Movies about drum and drummers...

Interesting. I also like how the DVD covers change over time, from pastel coloured drawings to detailed pictures.

It's funny EX-Drummer is on that list. I never considered it a drumming movie, but I guess it is (?). The movie is more infamous for it's shocking scenes of violence and rape then the music (which is actually quite good). It isn't one I would recommend unless you're not easily offended and/or a fan of the more extreme side of cinema.

Edit: Oh and I didn't even notice Four Flies on Grey Velvet. I've never seen it, but it is a famous violent Giallo film by master horror director Dario Argento. I had no idea this one featured drums or a drummer, might have to check it out now.

Last edited:
"The strip" is on the list now. Thanks!

In "Four Flies of Grey Velvet" the main carachter is a drummer. Of course it's not reallly a movie about drum or music, so it's signed with a medium grade of relevance.

In "Four Flies of Grey Velvet" the main carachter is a drummer. Of course it's not reallly a movie about drum or music, so it's signed with a medium grade of relevance.

Thanks, a lot of my movie friends are fans of this one, I think I'm going to check it out soon.

Btw, cool list. :)

Back