Lars' snare video from Tama

He has really gone downhill as a drummer. I got that big 4 on blue ray and he does not even attempt to do any double bass, what gives?

I'd like it more if he didn't talk to me like I was 12.

Haha, love it.

On an related note, I've always felt that the biggest Metallica fans were Metallica themselves. Probably a good thing, but my goodness does it get annoying sometimes.

Whew...
Not too good... I'll stick with my '76 Supra!

Haha, love it.

On an related note, I've always felt that the biggest Metallica fans were Metallica themselves. Probably a good thing, but my goodness does it get annoying sometimes.

If they were nearly as talented players/songwriters as they think they are, they'd be a force to be reckoned with...

He has really gone downhill as a drummer. I got that big 4 on blue ray and he does not even attempt to do any double bass, what gives?

Yeah, and he just looks weird playing normal 10" and 12" rack toms and not the monster 12/14/16 power toms from the past. He should have stuck with the big kit.

Things I learned from this video.

-It's loud.
-It's heavy.
-It apparently looks cool
-I still don't like Lars Ulrich

Faktisk, jeg griner ad dig, fordi dette er en standard Tama tromme med en checkerplate wrap. Det er ingen højere end nogen andre billige metal lilletromme, i virkeligheden, er alt standard. Jeg har underskrevet den, så vil koste dig en ekstra $ 50 for, hahaha. Jeg har fået 12 af dem, fordi Tama ikke kan give dette crap væk, og jeg tygge tandstikkere at min street cred & få hip unge dudes at tilbringe deres sidste skilling på mine ting, selvom jeg ikke brug for pengene . Tak suckers!

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

dudes, I'm totally going out to totally snare one of those snares. Totally awesome man, I mean, just totally cool. Lars totally nailed the demo & I'm so totally getting one of those babys. Totally the loudest, how totally cool is that dudes. Yeah, stoked, totally!

PSSST, copy & paste the Danish text into http://translate.google.com/#

Last edited by a moderator:
Lars Ulrich is an absolute douchebag. I was embarrassed just watching this painful video. Can't believe I even downloaded that plug-in to watch it.

OK, I was fully prepared to NOT like the demo video, but I thought it was hilarious! These two guys are totally taking a piss all over the product, the questions, and the task at hand. I gained respect for that washed up hack through watching the vid.

That being said, no, he really can't play anymore. His time and his feet are gone.

Also, the snare sounds like shit. I've played them and there is an unusable ring about them. He is right, they are heavy, but not that heavy.

Why doesn't he pull out one of his bell brass babies? That was THE SNARE :/

Back on topic, I kinda knew he doesn't know too much about his equipment, but what the hell, it's Lars! :D

Back