tama special orders?

anyone know if tama does special orders for replacement parts? i need a new butt plate for my stewart copeland snare, and a pull rod for my swingstar hi hat stand. i believe the part numbers are: MCS50B, HH15-3.

anyone have experience with this?

Any part that's listed in their parts catalogs on their website [did you get your part numbers from there?] are available from any Tama dealer, but they don't do direct orders.

King's X does indeed rock. :)

haha you bet they do!! ive already contacted 2 dealers by email, with no responses unfortunatly. how do they expect to do business if they dont respond!!

i've ordered special tama parts before. depending on how "special" the part is, you might be waiting a little while for it.

i'd do some phone calling to drum shops, sometimes it's takes longer with emailing.

p.s. (you're in long island...call the long island drum center...that's where i buy my stuff from).

done and done. i emailed them but got no response, so i phoned in. they said they were having troubles with their server. anyway, went in and 50 bucks later they fixed my snare butt, hi hat pull rod, and i got a new drop clutch. not bad, they really are great guys over there.

Back