Tom angles!!!!

This arrangement creates a subtle visual tension that plays well against the contrasting color palate.

Attachments

• tomangles.jpg
    tomangles.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,612
So many angles!!!! I don't even know where to begin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,592
Goro from Mortal Kombat called, he wants his drum set back!

Attachments

• render.gif
    render.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,587
OK, OK I was not even going to participate in this tom angle madness. I try to avoid this thread because I'm prone to get motion sickness.

However, tonight I found this set of drums for sale on Craigslist Phoenix.

I could not believe what I was looking at !!
This might be the craziest tom angle yet.

I still can't believe someone would do this.................

tomy-vi.jpg

So many angles!!!! I don't even know where to begin.

That would have been my dream kit in 1985......................still would love to have it, but may set it up a bit different

OK, OK I was not even going to participate in this tom angle madness. I try to avoid this thread because I'm prone to get motion sickness.

However, tonight I found this set of drums for sale on Craigslist Phoenix.

I could not believe what I was looking at !!
This might be the craziest tom angle yet.

I still can't believe someone would do this.................

tomy-vi.jpg

Couldn't see anything?

Edit: Now I see it.......don't know why I couldn't on my other computer

Last edited:
Am I the only one who gets dark thoughts when he reads this thread?
These drums are obviously not playable, which makes me think that it's not their real owners who sell them, but more like "my husband went missing 10 years ago, I guess he won't be coming back, time to sell his stuff, how the hell do I set these up?"

and that's the least dark of the thoughts I get.

Angles, angles everywhere, but not enough to spare.

Attachments

• 00L0L_8RvDJNKJPc1_600x450.jpg
    00L0L_8RvDJNKJPc1_600x450.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,301
Am I the only one who gets dark thoughts when he reads this thread?
These drums are obviously not playable, which makes me think that it's not their real owners who sell them, but more like "my husband went missing 10 years ago, I guess he won't be coming back, time to sell his stuff, how the hell do I set these up?"

and that's the least dark of the thoughts I get.

Or...a craigslist add reads: My miserable excuse for a husband,cheated on me, with my sister,and my mother.....my mother!So I'm selling the only thing he ever cared about.These *&&^%%$$#@%$% drums.I hate them almost more than I hate that puny excuse for a man.He's living proof,that evoloution can go in reverse.

They are a 7 piece Ludwig Legacy kit,in black sparkle,standard sizes,22/8/10/12 14 floor/16 floor 14x6.5 Black beauty snare.All new heads,purchased on my friggin anniversary last year,by this miserable toad.If his brain exploded,it would't even mess up his hair.

All new Paiste Giant beat cymbals,15" sound edge hats,16/17/18/19/thin crashes,24 " med.Ride( the last thing he'll ever ride!!) cases for everything.If what you don't know,can't hurt you,then this idiot is invulnerable.

Must be picked up before the weekend,and out of the house before 5pm,because that's when the bucket of slime gets home.All can be had for 300 dollars or a case of crazy glue and 3 pairs of hand cuffs.Revenge shall be mine,because right now, he's as useful to me as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Maybe I'll just cover him in beef gravy,and lock him in a room with two starving wolverines,high on angel dust.:)

call Jenny at 867-5309.

Steve B

Last edited:
Moar Ludwigs!!! Love those angles.....

Attachments

• LUDWIG.jpg
    LUDWIG.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,251
Back