new set up and cymbals!

MikeyOdrums

Got a couple new additions a Zildjian Azuka timbale crash. Almost like a crash/ride/china hybrid this is old new stock. (brand new but like 8-10 years old). Also a med thin Dark Zildjian K crash. Its so f'en awesome. I also have a 60's Gretch COB snare with a banged up splash on it ( I ripped the idea off of the dude with the really cool D&B stuff) Also my pedal set up is 9002 double pedal, 9000 high hat, bate bracket with cowbell & Yamaha pedal, and a Tama Iron cobra highat with istanbul high hats.

I also set up the toms more conventionally than I had previous. Think I like it!
Here you guy guys let me know what you think.

Mike

newsetup3.jpg

newdrumsetup.jpg

newsetup222.jpg

newsetup6.jpg

Nice set up
Alot of pedals, is it possible to reach the most left one?
What about the aux snare? you taped left overs from a cymbal on to it?

dude that's a really nice set of drums you have there. Would the "guy with the cool DnB stuff" your talking about be Anders Meinhardt from the band F.U.K.T? There's a video of him on here, pretty impressive stuff.

Nice set up
Alot of pedals, is it possible to reach the most left one?
What about the aux snare? you taped left overs from a cymbal on to it?

Ya I can reach the pedals pretty well even the far high hat. The broken splash gives a nice break beat white noise effect. I have the duck tape on the snare because the splash would fly off if you don't . It makes a real nice white noise sound. I use the second high hat mostly for accents and rarely will actually use the pedal. But I have and it is easily reached.
mike

nice looking gear man, Like the pedal setup as well. That K Ride looks killer.

Thanks man I really love the look of those hammerX I would love to hear some. If they sound as good as they look I am sold! I see your from Maine I live in Providence RI. ever in town send me an email we can grab a brew talk shop! I think I am booking some stuff in Portland this summer.
mike

i love that pedal set up. i want a percussion pedal mount now. possibly another cowbell. since ive got a spare pedal lying around

Back