Dream Bliss 20" Ride Cymbal (Audio and Pics)

So, I recently was wanting to buy a new cymbal. I had a few bucks and thought that I needed a good unique hand-hammered cymbal.
Well after reading the rave reviews and listening to many soundfiles on Frontrangebronze.com, I ordered one.

It's the best damn cymbal I've ever owned or heard. Period.
Like an old K, but without the uncontrollable overtones.
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5580629&q=hi
DSCF0247.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

I bought it for jazz.
But it's been phenomenal for rock because the overtones provide a nice texture while still retaining clarity of attack. Plus you can crash on it, as opposed to my big ass K Custom Dry Ride which is literally impossible to crash on.

First off, not only was the sound amazing, but the playing sounded totally professional. Personally i like a tiny bit more ping but it still sounds great man.

That is sounds great! The next cymbal i buy is going to be a 20'' bliss to go with my 22'' contact. Its awesome you can't get a ride for the price anywhere. Im lucky tho i have a local dealer who prices a bit lower than FRB

Wow, that sounds beautiful. What kit are you playing?

that cymbal looks great!
i have a couple dream cymbals of my own: a 22 bliss crash ride and 14 contact hats.
the ride is my favorite cymbal over my jojo mayer fierce ride, aax/hhx/zildjian a crashes

Hey! It seems like the file is gone. I wanted to take a listen.
What does the katakana in your profil mean. I've only learned hiragana so far... :)

EDIT: Oh, I see. Herp-y-derp.

I am not getting the sound file either.

Back