Tempus ordered, payed in April- snare still not there

The fee's are very minor and as a buyer I have no problem paying the extra few quid to cover the fees for the protection it gives me.

Course, a seller who has no intention of fulfilling his side of the deal will run a million miles from a system which can nail them if they don't.
I agree, it's a red flag. I was just pointing out that some smaller (& not so small) businesses take the decision based on fees. On large purchases, the fees can be quite significant. If I had an issue with fees, my advise to another business would be to charge those fees separately, but many customers have an issue with that.

On large purchases, I request the payment I receive to be the stated price unless otherwise agreed with the customer. I view accepting credit card payments & Paypal as a necessary element of conducting business, no matter how distasteful the fees/buy - sell exchange rates may be.

I agree, it's a red flag. I was just pointing out that some smaller (& not so small) businesses take the decision based on fees. On large purchases, the fees can be quite significant. If I had an issue with fees, my advise to another business would be to charge those fees separately, but many customers have an issue with that.

On large purchases, I request the payment I receive to be the stated price unless otherwise agreed with the customer. I view accepting credit card payments & Paypal as a necessary element of conducting business, no matter how distasteful the fees/buy - sell exchange rates may be.

Yeah I got you. Sorry if I appeared curt.

So People , i still dont have my snaredrum and Paul Mason dont want to give me Tracking number of the shippment , he ignores me and what should i say , 535 Dollars are gone, if somebody knows him then Tell him that what he is doing is wrilly wrong thing! Thank you all for support

slingerlandfreak,

I'm sorry to hear you're ongoing nightmare; hate to see someone ripped off.
I also hate to sound like a broken record here because I've stated before in this thread but I'll do it again. If this guy repeatedly refuses to reply to your request for a tracking number it's because there isn't one. That's the only reason someone won't supply you with it; they didn't make a shipment.

Whatever you decide to do from here on should be based upon the fact that you paid and Tempus didn't deliver. I'd advise you to give up on asking for a tracking number and decide on your next course of action. This has gotten you nowhere.

All the best.

From Facebook where I asked a question:

Tempus Drums Hi Johnny,

No problem at all, no; he ordered a snare drum from me at the very beginning of May, I shipped it in early July, it went missing so I built a replacement and sent it along as well, a couple of weeks ago. As he and I exchanged e-mails on this subject only last week he knows full what the facts are.

He is frustrated, and I don't fault him for that, but he will soon doubtless have his snare drum, and it'll go, I imagine, very nicely with the Tempus drum set I'm told he also very recently purchased.

Many thanks for checking in.

Cheers,

Paul
Grunt, as you successfully got a response last time, & to give Paul the opportunity to set things straight, any chance you can ask him why he won't provide a tracking number? It's clear that things are not being resolved as Paul claimed, & he needs to step up & sort this out, both for the sake of our forum member, & to maintain some sort of credibility with his business. If he's shipped the drum as claimed, he'll be able to provide a tracking number. Without it, it's pretty clear to all what's going on, unless he can prove to the contrary.

Andy.

I have sent him a message and this will be my last time in this feud. I have to consider the website and the forum and the position I may put them in. Glad to help and thanks for understanding.

I have sent him a message and this will be my last time in this feud. I have to consider the website and the forum and the position I may put them in. Glad to help and thanks for understanding.
Completely appreciate your position. As the owner of a drum company, I'm in a difficult position on this too. My thoughts on here could easily be taken as self serving, but I can assure you, nothing is further from the truth. It's rare for me to chime in on such matters for this very reason. I really want all concerned to have the opportunity to get it sorted out. The very fact such a matter is aired on here in the first place is both disappointing, & symptomatic of a complete failure of basic business communication. All we can ever do is to take each party at their word, as we have no independent way of verifying the facts. In the end, actions are what matters.

Thanks Grunt, Andy.

hi Folks
today arrived my snaredrum , After many complications with customs i decided to Pay the customs And Vat Myself and the snare is here... It is nice sounding drum, i would say amazing sounding drum, After all i am happy that it is here and that is sounding as i Hoped...yes i overpayed it but i lost my Hope After all and now it is here !
Thanks guys for your help and this is wonderful Forum.
Paul sent t Shirt as gift too....so thank you Paul

hi Folks
today arrived my snaredrum , After many complications with customs i decided to Pay the customs And Vat Myself and the snare is here... It is nice sounding drum, i would say amazing sounding drum, After all i am happy that it is here and that is sounding as i Hoped...yes i overpayed it but i lost my Hope After all and now it is here !
Thanks guys for your help and this is wonderful Forum.
Paul sent t Shirt as gift too....so thank you Paul

I'm glad this all worked out!

Thank you Bo
Man am i happy i lost last Hope that it will be here but in the end i recieved few days ago Tracking number with Pauls Email that i should Pay customs or they will Send the snare back so i payed it , in the end i am really happy , thanks God

Back