Attachments

• 5468.jpg
    5468.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 512
A friend of mine suggested Gladys.

G- coz it's the fist letter of my name
Lady
S - for seat

he says it's codename for humpmobile. says it's in the order of positioning...

A friend of mine suggested Gladys.

G- coz it's the fist letter of my name
Lady
S - for seat

he says it's codename for humpmobile. says it's in the order of positioning...

My Shogun is called Gladys. Not at all sure that she's a humpmobile!

Sheila would fit properly or it could be Jane also...

Name him Colonel Mustard, like in the Clue Game. My car's name is Thomas, like in the little Tank Engine that could.

Over 30 years ago I was stopped at lights in a cheap old bomb when a group of people pulled up alongside and yelled out "hairy underarm!". I thought I'd had a grooming malfunction until they explained that they owned my car at one time and named it Hairy Underarm - number plate starting with HUA.

Since then I try to make words from my number plates as a memory aid until I remember it. With VZN it's not so easy ... the VZ brought to mind "vizier" as in "grand vizier", as seen in some Terry Pratchett books. So I think of the car as Vizier ... Not :)

Car's a Firenza? So call it it Foxy.

My Rockports are Roxy, my Custom Classics are Clarissa (or maybe Candi or Carla Gugino, not too sure yet). It's tradition, man.

I never named my car. She's a Nissan 280ZX and I have a custom license plate. Besides calling her the "Z", if I called her anything I would call her what's on the plate.
DSCF0748.JPG

BTY, my car and my drums both start with Z.

Since then I try to make words from my number plates as a memory aid until I remember it. With VZN it's not so easy ... the VZ brought to mind "vizier" as in "grand vizier", as seen in some Terry Pratchett books. So I think of the car as Vizier ... Not :)

Vehicle Zooms Nicely
Viewing Zombies Naked
Very Zany Nympho
Virtually Zero Nonsense
Violent Zealous Necrophiliac

Sorry, had to. This is a game I have played in the car for ages. My wife is always trying to find the most ridiculous plates she can to try and stump me. I love the challenge of a personalized plate. They make the best ones.

Back