check the sound of my pork pie snear!

A little dry but funky. Great ghosting, it all fit the track very, very well. Would like to hear another recording of it with some rim shots though. Thanks for sharing.

I have that same snare, it's the made in USA version. I love it. Between this and my Ludwig Supraphonic, I can cover anything. Usually I can't decide between the two and have one or the other on my kit for months at a time.

It is slightly dry, but actually has a pretty wide tuning range. It's an 8-lug drum which is amazing for a 12". Rim shots will raise the dead.

Hardest for me is deciding on heads for it. I love an Aquarian HiEnery on it...awesome crack and really gets that "Nu-Metal" sound, a coated head and I've played brushes on it quite well. I guess I can decide, I just have a larger supply of heads in the closet.

Construction is impeccable on it, as with any American made Pork Pie product. Edges are perfect, hardware is great and powder coating is tough/durable/attractive.

Best of all, I picked it up with a DW9000 snare stand for $100.

I try not to sweat the small stuff, but it does irritate me when someone posts threads apparently looking for "fans" but dont respond to the replies or reply to any other threads.
Its completely disrespectful and those people should just be banned IMO.

There is one response, but even it is all self promotion!. :/

Dude, either get over yourself, or become part of the community.

I try not to sweat the small stuff, but it does irritate me when someone posts threads apparently looking for "fans" but dont respond to the replies or reply to any other threads.
Its completely disrespectful and those people should just be banned IMO.

There is one response, but even it is all self promotion!. :/

Dude, either get over yourself, or become part of the community.

Glad my life is not driven by gaining fans on my YouTube channel, because I'd be very disappointed...or weirded out if the view counts on videos of my kids went up exponentially.

I just realized that you can look at peeps' thread replies and you're dead on right with this cat. Makes me want to delete videos of me playing drums.

Glad my life is not driven by gaining fans on my YouTube channel, because I'd be very disappointed...or weirded out if the view counts on videos of my kids went up exponentially.

I just realized that you can look at peeps' thread replies and you're dead on right with this cat. Makes me want to delete videos of me playing drums.

Nothing wrong with showing your vids here. You can show as many pics or vids as you want IMO. Thats a part of why we're here.
The difference is, you have a high post count so i'm assuming that you share stories and info with the members here and dont ONLY self promote.
Its all good. :)

Back