Finally.

TravisFans

There's my kit. finally done.

2qw0fsx.jpg

2rzweoy.jpg

I'm just... stoked !

Those look dreamy. Is the front hoop just for looks? I have no problem with it; it is your kit. I am just wondering.

Those look dreamy. Is the front hoop just for looks? I have no problem with it; it is your kit. I am just wondering.

OCDP kits have done the same thing on some of their kits an I'm not understanding the use. It makes you find a bigger, or a special case for it, and it doesn't serve any big acoustical reason, does it?

OCDP kits have done the same thing on some of their kits an I'm not understanding the use. It makes you find a bigger, or a special case for it, and it doesn't serve any big acoustical reason, does it?

I think he sold an OCPD kit before he moved into this one. And it does remind me of a 300 rear tire on a motorcycle, maybe that is the reference they were looking for.

The front bass drum hoop isn't for me. Neither are the sizes, but that kit looks beautiful. Very nice indeed!

Hey thanks for the comments !

Just for the information..

Kick 20x20 ( and yes 4'' inch front hoop, and yes nothing about the sound, only for the esthetic. and NO it's not because i want to be Travis Barker.. and i know my Nick Name tell the opposite but i was younger when i create this DW account ! )

Tom 12x9

Floor 16x16

All tom with wooden hoops yamaha style ( i like it !!! )

And the color is just sooo amazing.
It will fit perfectly with my bronze snare 14x7 full brass plated ( with wooden hoops that fit the color of my kit )

I'm gonna do a good photoshoot soon, i'll post some photos here ! i promise !!

Amazing looking drums. The wood grain looks stunning and the bras hardware is great too.

Nice sizes, that's also my favortie setup for a 3 piece. I'm diggin the front hoop also, even if it's just for looks.

I asked about the hoop out of curiosity. It is your kit and if that is what you like then more power to you. Congrats on the new kit. It looks beautiful with the wood hoops.

It is a beautiful kit and the large from hoop is for outdoor gigs. It prevents rain from entering the mic port. Nice find.

Travis Barker? Who is he? I thought you were a Randy Travis fan. ROTFLMAO, sorry j/k

I know Vaudou is French, but I think he might get more broad appeal if he would of named it in English "Voodoo". The French version is too hard for us rednecks to pronounce.

But the prononciation is the same. I think the logo looks better VAUDOU than VOODOO.

Super beau kit Alain vraiment nice :)

There's new photos. ! Enjoy !

More professional pictures soon !

fvb47b.jpg

mu9b0l.jpg

2wqd8ur.jpg

i1jpsk.jpg

2q0nluo.jpg

34gxaj4.jpg

I got more if you want more ! Just ask !

Man I hope that rack tom or snare stand doesnt wear a mark on the bass drum. Might want to raise that a bit.

Back