DW 9000 pedal

onedevilsst

Hola, all.

Got a DW 9000 pedal a bit back and am looking to playwith the settings, but cos I bought second hand i didn't get all the bits, namely, the key and the strap.

Have tried a few shops in England and they either haven't got em in stock, or they say they can't get em.

Is there anyone who happens to have either one of these lying about, cos i can't get an alan key to fit the torque screw....

cheers

Hola, all.

Got a DW 9000 pedal a bit back and am looking to playwith the settings, but cos I bought second hand i didn't get all the bits, namely, the key and the strap.

Have tried a few shops in England and they either haven't got em in stock, or they say they can't get em.

Is there anyone who happens to have either one of these lying about, cos i can't get an alan key to fit the torque screw....

cheers

Hi mate, hope you enjoy your pedal. For the strape (and maybe the key) try Andertons in guildford.

My strape for the DW9000 broke and got a second one through them so give them a bell. Not so sure about the key but give it a shot.

Hope this helps!

i do love the pedal, but reckon there's more in it. the person before me turned the torque right up, and i wanna see what its like turned down.

Ill give em a bell tomoro. thanks for that, mate.

Back