Christmas list

but that way I can pull the top cymbal off and use as said "Drumbal"...the clutch inessence becomes the drumbal handle.

talk about killing two dinosaurs with one machine gun. A suspended drumbal would only be a drumbal most of the time lol

pretty much yeah, it's got a gibraltar stand. I wanted the roc n soc stand, sadly they didn't have that in stock but this one still looks pretty sturdy anyway. As 4 the drums, yeah i'm just going to see if this band turns out to be any good before i make any desicions. As for now though, i've started doing double kick practice to the 16ths on my metronome, right now i'm on 90bpm lolz.

Anything gibraltar is pretty swish usually, I've got a load of gibraltar hardware on my drum rack and its top notch stuff and the stands always look rock solid aswell.

Good to hear about the drums man, and don't get dispondant about the double bass, its always best to start slowly anyway. In my opinion, solid sounding but slow double bass sounds a hell of a lot better than extremely sloppy 200bpm stuff. I don't go massively slow (usually between 170-180bpm) and thats a hell of a comfortable tempo for me and I usually get complimented on my (apparently elite) double bass skillset by other drummers in the crowd. I'm also a massive fan of Lamb Of God so I try and make double bass interesting rather than just straight 16th's for 5 minutes which seems to help lol.

Keep on trucking dude :)

Already got everything on my list last week!!

IMG_4215.jpg

Of course, wouldn't mind Ashley Greene under the tree...

AshleyGreene13.png

Anything gibraltar is pretty swish usually, I've got a load of gibraltar hardware on my drum rack and its top notch stuff and the stands always look rock solid aswell.

Good to hear about the drums man, and don't get dispondant about the double bass, its always best to start slowly anyway. In my opinion, solid sounding but slow double bass sounds a hell of a lot better than extremely sloppy 200bpm stuff. I don't go massively slow (usually between 170-180bpm) and thats a hell of a comfortable tempo for me and I usually get complimented on my (apparently elite) double bass skillset by other drummers in the crowd. I'm also a massive fan of Lamb Of God so I try and make double bass interesting rather than just straight 16th's for 5 minutes which seems to help lol.

Keep on trucking dude :)

Yeah i agree. Gibraltar hardware always seems to be nice quality, and good value too. I got a stand of theirs which i reckon is at least as solid as my DW5000 stands but about half the price. Also my snare stand is a gibraltar and that's awesome too with it's ball adjustment deely. So yeah i'm not too worried about it or anything only i thought the roc n soc stand is hydraulic whereas this one is screw in so that would have been a nice touch but i suppose it doesn't really matter i mean you only have to adjust the height once lol.

Also with the double kick yeah that's exactly what i reckon, it's going to be 90bpm and not a step higher until i can do it on the beat almost every time and without having to even think about it. I don't want to be the world's fastest db player, but i reckon a speed like 184bpm consistently and with decent power will be sorted for me. And yeah i'm defo not looking to play just straight 16ths for 10 minutes, although i wouldn't mind being able to if i really wanted lol. I'm gonna practice doing triples and quads along with the straight 16ths and maybe look up some more exiting stuff later on.

Back