New drum room, new pics. Multiple sets inside

Wow, thats impressive. My favourite is the 3 toms you have sitting on top of each other in the background, with the red/white/green finish.

I'll take the purple ones! Wrap them up for me will you please!
Nice pics! loved them!

My fav is the purle one too. I'm from central PA....what Pittsburgh bands are you in??

man that purple kit is the s***. wow absolutley stunning drum room, I'm very jealous. you wouldn't be looking to sell any of that stuff now would you? lol

-Jonathan

Holy Drum Cave Drumman we hit heaven!!! Nice looking kits; envy level HIGH!!! I have a room a little larger than that and it only has my Ludwig accent kit in there :). Thanks for sharing

Love the Jellybean kit, natch, and the chrome one and...where does it end? Next time I hear anything for buying a new set of drums, I'm going to use these pictures as a reference!

Thanks for the compliments on the sets. Below are a couple driver seat pics of the two I play the most. As far as a favorite, I'd have to say the black set or the purple one. The green one is fun but way to impractical, I just liked the color and whenever a good deal on one came up on EBAY i'd pick it up.

cdrums21, I perform with Day One, Sole Nemesis, and Michael Murphy and The Shannon River Band. I dig the variety (pop rock/metal/Irish). Definately keeps you on your toes!

Still need to find a stainless set to add to the collection.

Brandon

Brandon Pictures 001.jpg

Brandon Pictures 002.jpg

Brandon Pictures 003.jpg

Brandon Pictures 004.jpg

Back