DW Collectors after a few new additions

Hey all, just thought i would share my kit again after some requests else where.

vypa9.jpg

DW Collectors in Blue Glass Finish Ply

8x6.5 VLT Shell
10x7 VLT Shell
12x7.5 VLT Shell
14x14 X Shell
16x16 X Shell
22x18 X Shell

14x6.5 DW EDGE Snare Emerald Fade
13x6 Mapex Black Panther 'Cherry Bomb'

6' Zidjian Zil-bell
8' Zildjian K Splash
9.5' Zildjian Zil-bell
10' Zildjian A Custom Splash
12' Zildjian K Splash
12' Zildjian Oriental china Trash
14' Zildjian Avedis New Beat HiHats
17' Zildjian K Custom Fast Crash
17' Zildjian Avedis Fast Crash
18' Zildjian A Custom Fast Crash
18' Zildjian A Custom Crash
18' Zildjian Z China
20' Zildjian Z Custom Ride

Mostly DW hardware with a few Pearl stands thrown in.

Oh man I remember when you had just put the order in for these bad boys! Great to see the kit all set up and looking awesome! Great finish!

cheers for the comments guys, steve not sure what you mean by spanner bar, if you are refering to the 8" Splash and the 12" china they are attached to the boom stand to the left, its a generic cymbal stand that clamps to the stand, you can see it better to the far left where the 12" K splash is hanging off my hihat stand.

Thanks for the reply, didn't mean to confuse, by spanner bar I just meant a horizontal bar between two stands that goes in front of the toms, it kind of looks like you have one but it's hard to tell from that angle. No big deal, either way it's a great kit. Thanks

Thanks for the reply, didn't mean to confuse, by spanner bar I just meant a horizontal bar between two stands that goes in front of the toms, it kind of looks like you have one but it's hard to tell from that angle. No big deal, either way it's a great kit. Thanks

Ah right, no it doesnt have one

Back