7-piece Tama Starclassic

My Dream Kit.
Just got it this last week, after half a year long wait.

Specs:
8x6.5,10x6.5,12x7,14x14,16x14, 20bass, 14 x6.5 snare

Meinl Sand Ride
K Session Hats
18 A custom EFX
17 A custom Crash

Enjoy. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2397.JPG
    IMG_2397.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 6,364
  • IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 2,077
  • IMG_2385.JPG
    IMG_2385.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 3,079
  • IMG_2412.JPG
    IMG_2412.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 2,903
  • IMG_2398.JPG
    IMG_2398.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 2,449
  • IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,974
  • IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 2,105
A real beauty you got there! Hope you enjoy it! The next kit i buy will definately be a Tama. The more i play/hear them the more i love them.

thats a veeeeery nice kit... really awesome.. so well made... and now I think you need more cymbals my friend to full that beauty... congrats!!!!

What kind of starclassic is it? Birch bubinga?
Nice kit though!

Thanks for the love fellas.

@ibernalq you're definitely right. I need more cymbals...and cowbell lol. But they will have to wait until I buy some cases for these.

@Mapex Maniac, you're right it's a Performer B/B.

Might I add, the 20x18 Bass Drum is one of the best sounding basses I have ever heard (bold statement, I know, but this thing is incredible!)

Cheers

Nice kit. I'm really digging the finish. I'm hoping to own one of these kits someday. You need more cymbals to surround that kit.

beautiful. just beautiful man. and i bet that bass drum is crazy. couldnt have picked those sizes any better myself!

Love that finish, one of the best sparkles around IMO...

The Sand Ride must be killer, how does it sound?

I just got a BB snare and it is awesome enough for me to think about getting a BB kit. Lovely kit you have there.

Love that finish, one of the best sparkles around IMO...

The Sand Ride must be killer, how does it sound?

I was hoping someone would ask about it!

It is so much fun to play. It crashes great, has incredible stick articulation, and has a good sounding bell. Overall, it sounds great!

I've played a 22 inch Zildjian Constantinople Ride for a year (that I think was High Bell Low Ride), and that was a great sounding ride, but had an okay bell. I like the Sand Ride a lot better though :)... but it stinks not having the same brand of cymbals on the kit haha

I just got a BB snare and it is awesome enough for me to think about getting a BB kit. Lovely kit you have there.

You should! If anything just for the bass drum (my favorite out of all that I've played).

And thanks! I just saw your thread, and man do you have a collection!!! Has anyone provided you with a digital camera yet, so you can take pics of the rest of ur drums?

and Thanks for the compliments, Ima take more pics of it in the sun soon. :)

As for recordings.... I'll try to take em to a studio soon ( within a month or so)

Back