Steve Morrison

Re: Steve Morrison - pro drum tech (Tommy Lee)

Hey guys, I'm back! It's been a long time. Since last on here; I left Tommy in April 2007 to start working with Ginger Fish(Marilyn Manson). I was out all last year on that; now I am freelancing in the L.A. area and have my own band called Grace & Manners. I am still here to answer any and all questions regarding gear. Much love!!!!

hey man!

Got a big ?
I am a large man. Close to 7 foot tall. I like huge kicks. I getting a kit made soon 28x18 is that a good size to go with. I know ginger used to use a crazy huge kick, and so did tommy.

Re: Steve Morrison - pro drum tech (Tommy Lee)

hey man!

Got a big ?
I am a large man. Close to 7 foot tall. I like huge kicks. I getting a kit made soon 28x18 is that a good size to go with. I know ginger used to use a crazy huge kick, and so did tommy.

Hey dude! The 28" would be pretty big! My only concern with that over a 26" would be how fast the beater (or slow for that matter) would be come back to you. Would you be playing alot of double pedal on said kick? The two beaters will also affect this and it is magnified as you increase the diameter of the drum. Hope that helps!!! Let me know what you end up doing!

Best, Steevo

Back