dw2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 269
  • dw4.jpg
    dw4.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 260
  • dw1.jpg
    dw1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 259
sorry the last one is my also new Gibraltar "Lightning Rod" hi hat stand.. lightweight and with a unique hi hat Rod height adjustment, which means it telescopes so low that it will fit in ANY hardware bag, this is one cool stand!

sorry the last one is my also new Gibraltar "Lightning Rod" hi hat stand.. lightweight and with a unique hi hat Rod height adjustment, which means it telescopes so low that it will fit in ANY hardware bag, this is one cool stand!

Holy crap, i just looked that up, it looks awesome! That's always been one thing that annoyed me about hi-hat stands... that I had to extend it fully to store it properly so that the rod wouldn't bend. So that's a GREAT idea, a hi-hat stand that really collapses. I should try to nab myself one of those so that I could fit it in a smaller bag which would really change the way I would be able to pack stuff up. (I currently can't play my drums nor am I in a playing situation but damn that's still something to look forward to when I can!)

Nice Snare too, btw, haha =)

Sorry, not to detract from your cool snare either, but I looked up that hi-hat stand. Intriguing! when you collapse it, how long is it actually? Does it get as small as 22" long? If it does, I'm in!

Right now to pack my current hi-hats I remove the rode and top tube so the base will fit at a diagonal in my trap case (meaning that is still over 22" long). Gibraltar seems to work on ideas everybody's been wondering about for years!

Back