My free cymbal

remoking

Recently I was given this Zildjian Z Custom Projection crash. I haven't ever used Z customs, but I'll have to say this doesnt sound half bad. Not my first choice, but hey...it was free. It's pretty old, and has been used quite a bit, but it hasn't lost its shimmering sound at all. This thing has a giant bell, so it's super loud! Anyways... I polished it up to post some pics.

Attachments

• kevins drums 009.jpg
    kevins drums 009.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 565
  • kevins drums 010.jpg
    kevins drums 010.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 566
  • kevins drums 011.jpg
    kevins drums 011.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
Not my first choice in cymbal but you got a pretty good deal. How do you like it? Pretty loud i would guess. Just wondering, how does someone find a cymbal for free? Five-finger discount? : ) Or did you "borrow" it from your band director?

Not my first choice in cymbal but you got a pretty good deal. How do you like it? Pretty loud i would guess. Just wondering, how does someone find a cymbal for free? Five-finger discount? : ) Or did you "borrow" it from your band director?

haha It's not bad. As I said it wouldn't be my first choice either...but indeed it is a great deal. It's very loud with a long decay. Someone at my Church found it laying around and realized it hadn't been used there in a long time...so they said "have it".

Someone at my Church found it laying around and realized it hadn't been used there in a long time...so they said "have it".

Nice!!!!

zildjian racism=serious business

i was kidding dont take it serious! lol

lol no no, i wasn't taking it litterally, I just wasn't sure if YOU were haha...

I would agree...it is indeed serious :p

haha..i was like...wait...im being called racist? haha

naw, i have all the respect for Zildjian that i can have.

but, my personal choice is Zildjian...no reason...just is..

now, if Zildjian decides to give me a endorsement deal and all the K Customs i want for free, then we'll talk..

Alex

Recently I was given this Zildjian Z Custom Projection crash. I haven't ever used Z customs, but I'll have to say this doesnt sound half bad. Not my first choice, but hey...it was free. It's pretty old, and has been used quite a bit, but it hasn't lost its shimmering sound at all. This thing has a giant bell, so it's super loud! Anyways... I polished it up to post some pics.

Also, is the Z Custom line being discontinued?

HOW WOULD YOU GET THAT GIVEN TO YOU?

I'm pretty sure they aren't discontinuing the Z series, and I would sure hope not.

I wish someone would just give me a random Z custom free....

I'm pretty sure they aren't discontinuing the Z series, and I would sure hope not.

I wish someone would just give me a random Z custom free....

Yeah me too. and i wonder how that sounded mixed in with the church lol.

Just wondering, how does someone find a cymbal for free? ..............: ) Or did you "borrow" it from your band director?

ROFLOL.....................too funny man.

I use a Z custom ride, Love the bell and dark undertones of it. But the Crashes are just too loud for what I play but they look great.

Congrats on the cymbal. free is my favorite price

oh my god, you mean you didnt PAY for it? you mean someone just LET you have it? dont you feel bad about it? dont you think you should go through the trouble of finding who orignally owned it and ask them for their permission to keep it? you may lose a great cymbal, but hey, youll feel WAAAAY better!

oh my god, you mean you didnt PAY for it? you mean someone just LET you have it? dont you feel bad about it? dont you think you should go through the trouble of finding who orignally owned it and ask them for their permission to keep it? you may lose a great cymbal, but hey, youll feel WAAAAY better!

You're such a joker.

Back