Gretsch Catalina Maple

I was talking to my drum teacher yesterday and that is almost exactly what she recommended too so maybe the Aquarians could be a good choice.

I think Aquarians are just as good as Evans or Remo. Also Aquarians are about $1-$2 cheaper per head than Evans. I also recommend getting the power dot versions because if you don't like stick marks on your heads it trains you to hit right in the center of the head. Power dots hide stick marks, at least in my experience.

I think Aquarians are just as good as Evans or Remo. Also Aquarians are about $1-$2 cheaper per head than Evans. I also recommend getting the power dot versions because if you don't like stick marks on your heads it trains you to hit right in the center of the head. Power dots hide stick marks, at least in my experience.

Ok thanks I will look into the Power Dots

Hey Zep, Love the set!! Where did you get it??? Not being nosy or anything but what did you pay for that gorgeous set??

Hey everybody just to update you guys on the head situation i decided to go with REMO Coated Emperors and i am having some trouble tuning them, but it isnt that bad. I do have them tuned fairly well and they have nice attack and definitely sound very good especially my 10" rack. Thank you guys for the head suggestions and good words for this kit as i am very happy with my purchase.

Back