Refinishing project :D

tamadrummer132

Silver Member
Well....my drums are tama rockstars and i got kinda bored with the boring ol' red wine finish so i decided why not refinish em. Now my set is a 10,12,14,22 but i have an extra 10" tom frmo my first set which is a 10" pacific. The pacific is black, and the rest are red, so i wanted a more uniform look. This is the project so far:

I hate to be one of those guys who just posts a link to their photobucket, but until i can figure out how to upload the pictures its all iv got.
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/tamadrummer132/refinishing project/

Last edited:
i uploaded them all frmo my camera to iphoto, and frmo iphoto to photobucket. once at photobucket i copied and pasted the IMG code into the "insert image" thing that pops up on drummerworld wheny ou click on the picture of the mountain. iv uploaded photos before on drummerworld, i thuoght that was the way i did it...but i cant remember

Try resizing them in iphoto if necessary, putting them on your desktop and uploading them as attachments. I load from iphoto this way all the time.

i tried uploading it and it said to resize, i tried to resize but im not really sure how....you guys might just have to rely on the photobucketl ink

Follow the iphoto help menu instructions for exporting pics. It took me awhile to learn how to do it. It's easy once you learn how. PM me and I'll help you more if you need it. Are you using a Mac? Once you learn how to do this you won't have to keep the photobucket files anymore.

Last edited:
Back