NEW PICS OF MY PDP MX- New Room- New Setup- New Cymbals!!!!!!!!!!

drums32

Hey heres my pacific pdp mx in emerald fade all maple shell, in a 6 piece setup. Emad on Bass, ec2s toms, dw remo on snare, sabian xs20 14 hats, xs20 16 med. thin crash, xs20 20 med. ride, 12 wuhan splash. Sold all my b8s! Now all i need is another crash which will be either a 15 inch aaxplosion or a 17 inch aa med. thin crash (cant decide yet). Anyways this kit is unbelievable, the xs20s are awesome and i love the new 2 up 2 down setup! Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• mx1.JPG
    mx1.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,841
  • mx2.JPG
    mx2.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,594
  • mx3.JPG
    mx3.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,150
  • mx4.JPG
    mx4.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,330
Very nice. What are the toms?, 10, 12, 14, 16? Or 8, 10, 13, 14
I would buy a 17 crash and put it right on the tom holder tube on the bass drum

Very nice looking kit. I like that color a lot too. The only thing I would change is the Jets poster with a Pat's one. haha. Question: Did you shop around comparing other brands in that price range or was this your only choice. Great choice by the way. Good luck with it!

Very nice. What are the toms?, 10, 12, 14, 16? Or 8, 10, 13, 14
I would buy a 17 crash and put it right on the tom holder tube on the bass drum

Thanks the toms are 8, 10, 12, 14 and a 14 snare and 22 bd

Very nice looking kit. I like that color a lot too. The only thing I would change is the Jets poster with a Pat's one. haha. Question: Did you shop around comparing other brands in that price range or was this your only choice. Great choice by the way. Good luck with it!

Actually i dont really like the jets im from around the new york new jersey area but that poster matched my wall and my room so, also i saw this kit in a different color at my church and played it and i had to have it i did compare also with the mapex m birch and gretsch catalina maple but i like all the features on pdps like the lugs, tom mounts and the looks and the sound, it wasnt my first choice color but it was a floor model and the last one at guitar center since it was discontinued and i practically stole it. I got the 5 piece shell pack for $440 dollars and guitar center had a sale back in october if you buy any pdp you get a free gc $100 dollar gift card so it was actually like $340! Then i added the 8 inch tom for $150 Im very glad i got this kit and the color is actually really nice......Thanks

Nice setup! I love the emerald fade.

I was wondering how the snare has been treating you? I just bought an MX snare on ebay (exact same color too haha) and I can't wait for it to arrive.

did you buy it now that 8" tom on ebay in the last month? j/w cause i was watching one for a friend of mine cause they wanted to add on to their kit. either way sweet kit im a sucker for green to black fades!

Nice setup! I love the emerald fade.

I was wondering how the snare has been treating you? I just bought an MX snare on ebay (exact same color too haha) and I can't wait for it to arrive.
\

i like it it just put a moongel on and it has A nice pop.....enjoy that mx they are great kits

did you buy it now that 8" tom on ebay in the last month? j/w cause i was watching one for a friend of mine cause they wanted to add on to their kit. either way sweet kit im a sucker for green to black fades!

no i special ordered it from gc.....thanks the finish is real nice

Back