My New Ride

Drumsword

Pioneer Member
OK, is not a cymbal, It's a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. Just snagged it last week. Always wanted one. My wife just bought a new truck, so I can haul my drums in that. :)

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 522
Sweeeet! Jeeps are cool. I had an '02 Liberty and I still miss that sucker. It had way too much power for a little SUV.

So, can we expect to see a new car on here, weekly? ;)

OK, is not a cymbal, It's a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. Just snagged it last week. Always wanted one. My wife just bought a new truck, so I can haul my drums in that. :)

Ok you sneaky double entendre guy you...I was expecting to see a cymbal.

Wrangler hauling ability aside... isn't a softtop kind of cold for Maine?

well darn!
I was truly hoping to see something amazingly beautiful!
haha kidding nice jeep
bet you can fit a lot

I love Jeeps. Nice ride.

Would it be weird if I said this is exactly what I expected?

I thought, "There is no way he got another cymbal."

I was correct.

Just wait till next week, he will probably buy a cymbal or two by then ;)

Ok you sneaky double entendre guy you...I was expecting to see a cymbal.

Wrangler hauling ability aside... isn't a softtop kind of cold for Maine?

LOL, OK I cactually do have to get pics of my new K custom dry ride. So I'll post those soon, and we are actually pricing a hard top for it, but the heater is powerful in it...... about drives you out.

And my wife manages for budget rental car and gets a freee car to use every night, SO, I could actually post new cars every week, LOL

Cool car!

Time for an awful pun!

Make sure you don't crash that ride

xP

That car was voted the gayest car (jeep, sorry) ever.
But I suppose it is a practical choise. Your wife must be loaded with all these K's and jeeps and whatnot.

haha nice! much better for lugging drums than my old suzuki swift (hatch-back)

I'm actually going to need a small trailer for the drums :( But the wife has a truck too, so I can use that.

And roflol @ Crash that ride, too funny.

And gayest car (jeep) ever? well, sucks to be me then ...lol

Gonna buy some decent mudders for offroad, but driving 100 miles a day I get better gas mileage with the sneakers on it.

Gonna buy some decent mudders for offroad, but driving 100 miles a day I get better gas mileage with the sneakers on it.

It's interesting how people in the US have actually become a lot more bothered about this sort of thing due to the recession. I guess people are more bothered about the economic climate than climate change! It does seem weird you'd buy a jeep if you wanted good mileage but then again i suppose it's not as bad as say, a hummer.

It actually has the same size engine as the car I just sold, so I figured I'd get similar mileage. Which it is close but the car was a little better. I am hoping by end of summer to pick up a beater car, toyota or honda to drive to work and the jeep will be my weekend toy, lol.

It actually has the same size engine as the car I just sold, so I figured I'd get similar mileage. Which it is close but the car was a little better. I am hoping by end of summer to pick up a beater car, toyota or honda to drive to work and the jeep will be my weekend toy, lol.

what you have to remember is that the jeep is probably about twice as tall as a normal car and is pretty slab sided PLUS you've got a canvas top so no doubt the aerodynamics are probably considerably worse than a car, plus it's probably heavier too so that's really no suprise. Yeah good idea, the money you spend on the car will probably be paid for by the saving on fuel eventually. You'll have to post pics, i think there's a "post pics of your ride" thread somewhere in the OT forum.

Sweet, I'll do that. and yes you're right.......... I still love the jeep and have no regrets though. I did buy a Bumper sticker for it... "My other ride is a Zildjian" and the license plate is "Stkslgr" = Stick Slinger

That car was voted the gayest car (jeep, sorry) ever.
But I suppose it is a practical choise.

Really? I don't know about across the pond, but a jeep wrangler/rubicon is a terrific off road vehicle. Works great in the horrific deep snow they get in Maine. Not sure how this type of vehicle fits in with an "alternate lifestyle", but it really is functional.

Something that might closer fit your description might be a mazda mx-5 miata, or perhaps a lavender colored VW beetle with a plastic flower vase on the steering column.

Really? I don't know about across the pond, but a jeep wrangler/rubicon is a terrific off road vehicle. Works great in the horrific deep snow they get in Maine. Not sure how this type of vehicle fits in with an "alternate lifestyle", but it really is functional.

Something that might closer fit your description might be a mazda mx-5 miata, or perhaps a lavender colored VW beetle with a plastic flower vase on the steering column.

ROFLOL, TOO FUNNY

Back