ChickenFoot??

worst name? how about best name possible for that group...i love supergroups with a sense of humor!
can't wait to see them in pittsburgh august 5

Im seeing June 23rd can not wait

I love Chad's "I am not Will Ferrell" shirt...

But a question rised among drummers forums community so if Chad isn't Will so why we dont see them both together to clear the doubt once for all, it's like Peter Parker isn't Spiderman and Spiderman isn't Peter Parker but we dont see them both together. LOL.

I just downloaded the album from Amazon for 3.99. Thanks to someone for the heads up.

A week ago on Conan, Pearl Jam was on Conan, but you won't be able to find any youtube videos on it.

Their new song they performed, "Got Some," has some pretty sweet drum parts. I'm pretty sure the band new they nailed the song, because they seemed really happy afterwards, especially Matt Cameron. Did a little fist-pump...

A week ago on Conan, Pearl Jam was on Conan, but you won't be able to find any youtube videos on it.

Their new song they performed, "Got Some," has some pretty sweet drum parts. I'm pretty sure the band new they nailed the song, because they seemed really happy afterwards, especially Matt Cameron. Did a little fist-pump...

They certainly did nail it... wow.

I must admit for such a great line up I am a little dissapointed.
I've listened to learning to fall, oh yeah and get it up.
They were nothing special.

I probably won't watch it, but I do have to say something:

ChickenFoot is one of the worst band names ever.

Yeah, they said that about Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath and The Who . . . How'd that work out for ya??

It's not what you CALL a band, it's what the band BECOMES that matters.
Check back in a year or two to see if it's become a good name for a band.

I think they were the best group on the new Tonight Show so far, and certainly one of the cooler new rock groups I've heard. I loved how tight they played and that they were unashamed classic rockers! And I'm a jazz snob.

I must admit for such a great line up I am a little dissapointed.
I've listened to learning to fall, oh yeah and get it up.
They were nothing special.

I've liked Sammy Hager vocals, in his own band & with others he has sung with.
I'd like to hear if there's even more to Chad Smith.
I'm looking forward to checking out Chickenfoot. I hope I'm not disappointed.

I probably won't watch it, but I do have to say something:

ChickenFoot is one of the worst band names ever.

I think The Bombastic Meatbats is worse.

Chickenfoot were a big disappointment to me actually, i heard Oh Yeah and thought it was kinda catchy so got the album.
Wasn't the best decision i ever made :\

Back