Dream help

StaggerLee

Silver Member
Hey, the other day someone posted on here something referring to 1st generation Dream cymbals being similar to original K cymbals and are really sought after. Does anyone else have any info on this? I think it was in reference to me talking about the cheap MPX line sounding amazing? Cheers!

yep lots of talk on here on Dream cymbals. I have a pair of Bliss hi hats and to my ears they are just like Light K's at half the price. But they differ greatly between cymbals even in the same line. Check them out in person.

search function = 'Dream cymbals'

yep lots of talk on here on Dream cymbals. I have a pair of Bliss hi hats and to my ears they are just like Light K's at half the price. But they differ greatly between cymbals even in the same line. Check them out in person.

search function = 'Dream cymbals'

I agree, I had a pair of 14" Bliss hats and they were a really sweet. They were perfect "studio hats" or hats that I would play in a small room. I regret selling them. I never found a store close by that had a good selection of crashes or rides, since the Dream cymbals vary greatly across their lines.

I have an "older" 16" Bliss crash that is amazing. I play it with two K rides and 13" K hats.

There is no place remotely close to my town that carries them, but was still wanting to get a pair of bliss hats. I found that hi hats usually differ the least sound wise from each other and was wondering if it was the same case with dreams. I just don't want to buy online and get a horrible sounding pair. No where online has sound samples of the exact cymbal either.

Each set of hi-hats will sound different, but the difference will be small. It won't be like good vs bad... When I bought my first 14" Bliss hi-hats,I spent way too much time online listening to samples of two different pairs. The feel while playing them matters more to me, than what I can hear in a YouTube video... I really really liked my 14" Bliss hats, and when I needed another set of hats, I called my dealer if he had a set of 13" Bliss hats, which he did, so I asked him to send them to me straightaway. And I wasn't disappointed with them, they're great also. By the way, before my Bliss hats I've owned Zildjian A 13", K 13", K 14" and K/Z 13" hats, and I prefer my Bliss 13" and 14" hats. ;)

Back