Another forum member expose :)

SquadLeader's a punk, it's official, & I can prove it!

He unwittingly revealed his location in this thread http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126439 & I was there to capture the evidence :)

I present exhibit a/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s89F4BxkPNA&feature=youtu.be

Hope you enjoy this Martin, it was a pleasure to meet you. Sorry I had to bail early, I had another gig to get to in Newport.

No need to apologise. It was great of you to come down. Really appreciated it mate!

We loved the show. Everything about it. Best hour we've ever had. Even though we all think we've played better and perhaps the nerves got a little better of us.

And the organisers (and audience) treated us like kings. Such a privilege to play there. We're all still wired.

Great stuff Squadleader, reminds me a little of Leatherface, who I was always a big fan of...

Excellent stuff. As the clip began I could have sworn it was Nobody's Heroes by Stiff Little Fingers! Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Very cool--I dig the energy/spirit of the band. Glad it was a great experience for all of you!

Was hoping for a few nudes when I saw the thread, but that's some nice punk.

No need to apologise. It was great of you to come down. Really appreciated it mate!
No problem :) The audio on this video is fairly good. I have applied EQ to take some of the muddiness out of it. If you want to host this on your own Youtube page or whatever, let me know, & I'll upload the original file to dropbox so you can download it & use it as you see fit.

Was hoping for a few nudes when I saw the thread
On the basis of what was presented on stage, I'd say that's a seriously bad idea ;) ;) ;)

No problem :) The audio on this video is fairly good. I have applied EQ to take some of the muddiness out of it. If you want to host this on your own Youtube page or whatever, let me know, & I'll upload the original file to dropbox so you can download it & use it as you see fit.

On the basis of what was presented on stage, I'd say that's a seriously bad idea ;) ;) ;)

Imagine all that free advertising if you'd brought along one of your kits for me to knock about !!

:)

I really enjoyed that! Yet another music genre that totally passed me by decades ago. Better late than never, eh!

Back