Aaron Spears cymbal stack in Caught Up youtube vid revisited

drummerseahawkboy81

Guys I know this youtube vid of Aaron beasting out has been posted hundreds of times so therefore I won't bother posting a link, If you wanna see it just go to youtube and type Aaron Spears Caught Up vid, would be shocked if anyone and I mean anyone here in this forum that hasn't seen the video or heard about it....... Anyways to get to the point I'm trying to find anyone here that knows the exact cymbal stack setup he uses in the vid, it sounds similar to a hand clap, I freaking love it. I've heard it is a 16" zildjian Oriental China Trash with a 12" Zildjian A custtom splash stacked upside down wih the wingnut on tight. I've actually read that in a couple different places, I currently have that exact setup as a stack and it dosent sound anyhing close to it unless I hit he splash only and really really hard, Aaron is clearly hitting the china straight on in the vid. If anyone knows what that cymbal stack setup stack was that would be awesome, and before anyone tells me to look on the zildjian setup webpage, I already did his current setup is totally different now, he uses a 16" EFX with a 10" EFX splash. Any info on this is appreciated....

Back