Crazy hard work has it's compensations - my playground :)

Heir Floegel?

You've certainly earned every thing you have Andy.

I would be in heaven where you live.

You're gonna be slummin it with me lol.

I have a visitor from Germany here tomorrow :)

Don't let him in there, he'll hoity toity up the place with his Berkelee haughtiness.

You should put some coated heads on the big walnut kit and have him play a flawless rendition of "Sing sing sing" so that I may watch it whenever I'm blue. That would certainly make this menace's day.

Heir Floegel?

You've certainly earned every thing you have Andy.

I would be in heaven where you live.

You're gonna be slummin it with me lol.
Don't be daft Larry. I'm going to relish every minute of my visit :)

Quite a few new additions to the demo room. I worked damn hard on them, & I'm enjoying them immensely.

Don't let him in there, he'll hoity toity up the place with his Berkelee haughtiness.

You should put some coated heads on the big walnut kit and have him play a flawless rendition of "Sing sing sing" so that I may watch it whenever I'm blue. That would certainly make this menace's day.
Noooo, Herr Floegel is not visiting tomorrow!

Noooo, Herr Floegel is not visiting tomorrow!

you_make_me_sad_by_youryaleness-d4nxu82.jpg

HOLY S*** that's a lot of cool stuff!!!!! A sweet brunette, a bottle of Capt. Morgan, and my life would be complete. Happiness I have found, lock the door I will.

Very nice. I only wish you had a couple colored ones interspersed. The picture looked like an Amish drum shop till I saw your logo.

My fav looking Guru:
abceeb_93b13bf2a6aa48b08b7d85ba3de4d6fb.jpg_srz_960_720_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

HOLY S*** that's a lot of cool stuff!!!!! A sweet brunette, a bottle of Capt. Morgan, and my life would be complete. Happiness I have found, lock the door I will.
I see you're getting your Yoda on! :)

Very nice. I only wish you had a couple colored ones interspersed. The picture looked like an Amish drum shop till I saw your logo.

My fav looking Guru:
Amish -LOL! Lighting is especially poor. It was late in the day :(

Nice!

Looks like a fun place to be!
Fun indeed Ian, but the work to get there! :(

Did I miss a thread about the sapele Tour kit back there? Christ, these look so good.
No, it's the new Tour series zebrano. Sepele is off the menu temporarily.

Such beautiful, many wow! Just wait till I show that photo to my FIL!

No, it's the new Tour series zebrano.

I spotted that. (See what I did there?)

Nice drum den.

What does it sound like in there?

Nice drum den.

What does it sound like in there?
Thanks :) It's not an ideal space to be honest. Quite a few reflections, & the low / sloped ceiling really chokes things down. That said, I've heard much worse. In many ways, having a sub optimum space is in line with our honesty approach to everything. Customers get to hear how the drums perform when it isn't some uber studio room or similar. They also get to bring their own / existing drums for comparison in the same space. I think that's important.

Such beautiful, many wow! Just wait till I show that photo to my FIL!
Yes, some additions since you last visited Madge :)

Update on the visitor from Germany - he bought the 6 piece In-Tense ash demo kit, but won't be taking it for a while, because I can't release it yet.

Probably sounds like my room then.

We need some acoustic treatment.

I couldn't go in that room. I'm afraid my head would explode from all the awesomeness.
Nah, you'd soon get used to it, but your face starts to ache after a while from the permanent smile :)

Probably sounds like my room then.

We need some acoustic treatment.
Hmmm, not so sure, for reason stated earlier. The only acoustic treatment I'd jump on, if offered, would be a higher ceiling.

You're hinting at something with this visitor from Germany stuff and I know you're holding back on us.

So spill it buster, sing like a canary, see?

Could it be JoJo?

Back