New kit and new additions to old!

spantney

Hey everyone. Haven't been on here in a fair while but would like to wish you all a merry christmas and show you what I've got in recent times!

First off...my lovely parents bought me a PDP drum rack for my mapex Pro-M kit which is just the mutts nuts. Very sturdy stuff and it looks awesome too. I also got a Remo Black X head for my DDrum snare which sounds very nice aswell....its got more crack to it than my old Emporer X head.

And today in wake of the global credit crunch I decided to annihilate my wallet by spending 1300 quid on a roland TD9-KS!!!

Anyway enough chit chat...heres the pics!

100_1988.jpg

100_1989.jpg

100_1990.jpg

100_1993.jpg

100_1994.jpg

Sorry for the fairly naff quality of the pics but since I am so rock and roll I spend all my money on drum stuff rather than digi-cam stuff!

Cheers!

And today in wake of the global credit crunch I decided to annihilate my wallet by spending 1300 quid on a roland TD9-KS!!!

Great Idea! That's £1300 less national debt! :p yeah very nice kit, i hear the pro-ms are pretty good drums so it's a good idea to upgrade everything else before you get some new drums.

Yeah the Pro-M's are really sweet actually. They look and sound awesome - I've got coated emporers on them at the moment but I may swap them out for some Ambassadors instead soon.

The E-kit is also really nice - I've probably played more in the few days I've had it than in the previous couple of months on my acoustic kit!

Cheers!

spantney;520467 The E-kit is also really nice - I've probably played more in the few days I've had it than in the previous couple of months on my acoustic kit! Cheers![/QUOTE said:
Same here, My wife and I have a large room over her folks place, so my only playing is done at band practice. NOW, however I can sit and wail for several hours if I like and no one hears me lol....

Nice, long live Pro-M's!
Is that another Pro-M kit in the background? (the blue one in first pic)
Also, how do you like that rack?

Naaah I wish!!!!

It's actually my Mapex VX series kit which is my run-around kit so I don't have to take down the pro-m's every time I need to go somewhere.

Same sizes as the Pro-M as I use the same snares with it as I do with my M's.

For the price it's a lovely looking kit and it doesn't sound half bad either.

Cheers mate

Back