SONOR Horst Link Snares: 14x8;12mm beech shell & 14x6;5mm cast bronze. DOUBLE BEAST!!

boomcrashbang

Guys,

these are the 2 snares that I have mentioned several times before.. i grabbed it for a good deal.

The first one is a Sonor Horst Link Signature 12 mm beech shell with inner and outer plies of African Bubinga. 12 lugs with old school sonor throw off and strainer.

IMG_3126Large.jpg

IMG_3130Large.jpg

IMG_3132Large.jpg

IMG_3135Large.jpg

IMG_3138Large.jpg

IMG_3140Large.jpg

The second one is a Sonor Horst Link cast bronze 14x6...

IMG_3141Large.jpg

IMG_3142Large.jpg

IMG_3144Large.jpg

IMG_3145Large.jpg

IMG_3147Large.jpg

IMG_3148Large.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pics :) I am now enjoying both of them so much.. :D

happy drumming, everyone! :D God Bless You All

Re: SONOR Horst Link Snares: 14x8;12mm beech shell & 14x6;5mm cast bronze. DOUBLE BEA

Wow... absolutely beautiful snares. I love the look of 14x8 snares, just huge. How much do they each weigh?

Re: SONOR Horst Link Snares: 14x8;12mm beech shell & 14x6;5mm cast bronze. DOUBLE BEA

They don't make 'em like that anymore. Love Sonor's Signature series drums! Thanks for sharing.

the african bubinga one is 11 kg, and the cast bronze is 16 kg ..nasty! :D

Thanks for the kind words!

dude, clean up your bronze snare... the black marks on it are not doing it justice.

dude, clean up your bronze snare... the black marks on it are not doing it justice.

i got it second hand. some stains on bronze metal cant be removed, dude. i have tried all the good quality polisher and or dirt and pittings remover..but still cant..

thanks

Ahhh....
That bronze snare is the bees knees.
They don't make snares like the HLDs anymore....

bumpersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?????

beautiful drums! That bubinga finish is stunning.

I own your bronze snare's grand-daddy now...

Attachments

• sonor.jpg
    sonor.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5,838

Such amazing heavy artillery! I'd like just to have been able to play monstrous snares like that... I can't even imagine how spendy they were...

Back