Where's MediocoreFunkyBeat been?

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
Hey MFB are you still around? I don't recall seeing any posts from you lately, are you OK?

He's been busy with University life. Did'nt realize he shut shop here. A class guy who went out of his way to help me in some personal matters. Hope you are well and studying hard, Duncan. We miss ya.

I get taking a break from this time sink, but to delete your account? Does anybody know if something or somebody drove him to this? I hope he didn't leave mad.

He just wanted his account to be deleted - nothing happened - no explanation, just MFB...was already two month ago or so.

Bernhard

Huh, i remember seeing his name floating around, a lot!

seemed like a cool guy....

Good one Harry...someday we'll all be together at the coast. The happy hunting ground, the promised land with 40 virgins. Hope MFB is healthy and happy.

I spoke to him via email when he left. He simply said that he didn't want to post anymore. He was a member for many years and he said that it was time for him to move on.
That's all that he told me.
I still have his personal email address.
He used to assist me from time to time with computer and recording technical things.
He is brilliant with recording software and I'm an idiot when it comes to that sort of thing.
I miss him a great deal on this forum.

Yea he was the man for recording questions. Well still is, just not here

Last edited:
man why would you actually delete your account? LOL. so random, this forum is amazing for information. i remember seeing him posting but that is like extreme. oh well, each to their own!

Back