HPIM0833.jpg

Last edited:
well...

i like them!

get the tape off of them...geez..

but other than that...nice kit!!

and dont make us ask for specs..=P

Alex

Lol I prefer a damper sound. the drums sound really open in that room. that's why i have tape on them. Id prefer aquarian performance twos but my local store doesn't stock them.....

Tama SuperStar Custom in Red Scarlet Fade
22x18 bass drum
14x5.5 Snare drum
12x9 Rack tom
13x10 Rack tom(not using)
16x13 Hanging floor tom (got this for a steal! it was 90 bux brand new)
16x16 Floor tom

Heads
Toms--Emperors over ambassadors
Bass Drum--Superkick/regulator
Snare--Hi energy

Hardware
Tama Roadpro (This stuff is rock solid)
Tama Iron Cobra rolling glide double pedal.

Cymbals
Paiste 2002
20 Power ride
20 Medium Crash
18 Medium Crash
18 Nova China
14 Heavy Hi hats

I think you've lost your hearing. Seriously consider buying some noise canceling headphones, LOL. (how many watts are running through those suckers?)

Nice kit though.

Lol believe it or not it's not that loud.......to my ears ne way. my ears only hurt after i play my dads set......with his rudes and big massive drums.

I think you've lost your hearing. Seriously consider buying some noise canceling headphones, LOL. (how many watts are running through those suckers?)

Nice kit though.

200 watts..............

So what do you like about my drums?

Love the finish, and I know they sound great because I have Superstars too! Nice cymbals; I covet those.

It looks like you've been banished to a little concrete cell. I hope you're using ear protection in there. Ouch!

Easier question: what do i not like?? 2oo2s look sexy and so does the kit. But to be honest I don't really like the duct tape, but that's just how I like things.

you should post some pics of your dads set too, and could you tell me about those rudes?

BTW nice kit! I agree with taking the tape off. Moon gels would be better qualified to control the sound. And also, how is the sound of the hi energy?

nice... real clean looking.
not that this is what youre probably looking for, but i love the setup. ive always been partial to 1 up, 2 down kits. theyre so much fun to play

you should post some pics of your dads set too, and could you tell me about those rudes?

BTW nice kit! I agree with taking the tape off. Moon gels would be better qualified to control the sound. And also, how is the sound of the hi energy?

It's the best sounding and most durable snare head i've ever used.

Rudes are made by paiste. They are the original cymbals for punk and metal. They are heavy and will cut through anything and here's my dad's kit.
HPIM0339.jpg

HPIM0341.jpg

I like the 16x13 suspended tom... wish I had one; I have a 14x11 that's just not the pitch I want.

26 bass, 14,16,18 toms. The ride is 24 inches and the bell is awesome. Lol.

I like the 16x13 suspended tom... wish I had one; I have a 14x11 that's just not the pitch I want.

I got it brand new for a steal. $90 And the three inches in depth do make a differance. Both heads are tuned the same.

Back