Unix 13x6.5 snare drum

Not yet - I haven't heard from Frank in a couple of days either. But we needed to figure out the shipping quote first. I now need to make the final payment and am waiting for bank information to make the transfer. After that it shouldn't be long - it will be mailed by air. Anyone know how long that normally takes? A week, maybe two?

Now let's pray it isn't flown by United Airlines:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

I've been calling my bank for the past 2 days to have the wire transfer and so far no call back

Great looking drum.

Does anyone remember when banks actually cared about their customers?

I've been calling my bank for the past 2 days to have the wire transfer and so far no call back

Thank you for the information :)

Great looking drum.

Does anyone remember when banks actually cared about their customers?

When you have an obscene amount of money in your account. I imagine they'll be able to find you then.

That would be exactly why they don't call me back, I'm damn poor...

That will change slightly as soon as I make my final payment... but for that to happen they need to call you, but for that to happen you need more money... A vicious circle.
They might give you a call if you exceed your credit limit but that's a long shot. I'd rather wait a bit longer than see you go bankrupt ;)

The stupid thing is I actually had your bank information earlier (back in june / july), but I sometimes clean up my inbox. Could have known I should have kept that...

I wish you best luck big philly...

Yeah I haven't been particularly lucky with this build so far... slow bank transfers, slow hardware delivery to unix, now once again a slow bank transfer. Almost seems like this thing is jinxed. But it'll be worth it when the drum arrives.

Latest news is the final payment arrived at Unix. Dang, banks work slow these days. But at least this means my snare will finally be on the way.

Good news

Back