my pearls :D

mrbling

Silver Member
here they are i havent posted a pic in like a year and now im using the site a bit more again time for more pics :p

its changed a bit new ride. which im so proud of my AA raw bell. new snare remo 50th anniversary.swapped a 13" tom out for 1 16" floor tom. so i now have 12 14 16 just like chad smith. inadvertantly so similar pearls sabs sizes :p. taken of china and splashes which im going to sell to get some decent crashes, aax dark crash 18" and xplosion 17". and i think thats about it.

spec:
snare remo 50th anniversary snare drum 14"

pearl export kit. (dunno age)
22" bass
12",(13"), 14", 16" toms

cymbals sabian
B8 hi hats 14"
B8 pro thin crash 16"
B8 thin crash 16"
AA Raw Bell Dry Ride 21"

Big dog pro double pedal
Big dog b series boom stands
Bigdog pro saddle throne
pearl hi hat and snare stand
meinl cowbell and mount

Attachments

• cropped kit 1 21 sept 09.jpg
    cropped kit 1 21 sept 09.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,324
  • cropped kit 2 21 sept 09.jpg
    cropped kit 2 21 sept 09.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,336
Last edited:
some old pics as well :p forgot bout the cowbell and new throne

Attachments

• cropped kit.jpg
    cropped kit.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2,314
  • my drumz.jpg
    my drumz.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,308
and heres me playing i think im done now :p

Attachments

• Wyvern Hall Jack.jpg
    Wyvern Hall Jack.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,351
:'( no one likes my drums :(

Hey dude !

Great kit ... I like the 1 up - 2 down setup.
What china is that ?

Keep up the drumming !!!

I always like an interval of at least 2 inches between my toms too. There seems to be so little difference between a 12" and a 13". It is much more pronounced in larger intervals.

a b8 china :) ps im selling it :p

I always like an interval of at least 2 inches between my toms too. There seems to be so little difference between a 12" and a 13". It is much more pronounced in larger intervals.

True, mine are also 12" and 13" ... but I can tune the 13" deep enough to go with my floortom.

Last edited:
yr ive found that from the 12 13 14 to 12 14 16 much better tuning

i got bored so i decided to take some more pics :)

and as you may have guessed by the amount of amps i hav band practice at my house and have a lazy guitarist and bassist there just the temp mic amps there thats not the half of em :p

Attachments

• P1000284 cropped.jpg
    P1000284 cropped.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,148
  • P1000281 cropped.jpg
    P1000281 cropped.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 2,047
  • P1000280 cropped.jpg
    P1000280 cropped.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 2,068
  • P1000279 cropped.jpg
    P1000279 cropped.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,083
  • P1000278 cropped.jpg
    P1000278 cropped.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 2,112
  • P1000277 cropped.jpg
    P1000277 cropped.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 2,115
  • P1000276 cropped.jpg
    P1000276 cropped.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 2,144
  • P1000282 cropped.jpg
    P1000282 cropped.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 2,028
man ive never noticed how many stickmarks are on my ride

Great snare man.. I like it... but do you always need a moongel?.. I suppose a snare like that doesnt need it.. why dont you try another head?.. just an opinion.
And amazing ride too.. congrats...

Hi mrbling,

Well dude,You and your band rocks as you have collection of good materials kit.I like all things related drum and bells.Post some more snaps as I am waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks

Great snare man.. I like it... but do you always need a moongel?.. I suppose a snare like that doesnt need it.. why dont you try another head?.. just an opinion.

yeah true, try out a high energy head they tend to damp things down slightly without totally killing your tone.

As for the kit, looks good. Looks very old-school with those CS tom heads.

if i had the money i would get a new head will eventually. does still sound good now. yr and i do love my ride shame my guitarist dosent. hes an idiot and wants me to invest in a jack white esque kit. he love everything about JW im surprised he hasnt moved to tennessee and started stalking him.

Hi mrbling,

Well dude,You and your band rocks as you have collection of good materials kit.I like all things related drum and bells.Post some more snaps as I am waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks

thanks for the band comment appreciate it my first serious band and are getting regular gigs now so its al good. and when i can come up with some more imaginative shots ill post em i mean ive done alot

yeah true, try out a high energy head they tend to damp things down slightly without totally killing your tone.

As for the kit, looks good. Looks very old-school with those CS tom heads.

ill try a new head some other time. any remo reccomendations. yr and the CSs are great just got a new 12" as i smashed through it recently going to get some EC2s soon and i need a new bass drum head its nearly gone through recon the CSs will be ok as resos ???

ill try a new head some other time. any remo reccomendations. yr and the CSs are great just got a new 12" as i smashed through it recently going to get some EC2s soon and i need a new bass drum head its nearly gone through recon the CSs will be ok as resos ???

okay well i'd say probably the remo equivalent is actually the CS snare. Personally i'm a preferer of just having 1 ply standard vanilla sort of reso heads, people did used to use them though but it will damp down the sound a bit.

yr ok well ill experiment see what its like. my currrent resos are stock pearls :(

Back