Bermuda & his boss on Conan!

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Tonight, Thursday July 17, check us out on Conan (TBS), playing LIVE! With any luck, you won't be able to tell. :)

Bermuda

The new material is fantastic! Everyone I know is talking about the new clips. Can't wait to see the show tonight!

Jon, are you guys touring with the new CD? I couldn't tell from the website. If you guys come through the Detroit area, I will come.

The new material is fantastic! Everyone I know is talking about the new clips. .

My boss came out of the office yesterday with his smart phone to show me one of the videos and play a clip of another tune off of the new cd. The guys at practice last night both mentioned the new cd as well. good reviews so far!

Great performance! Sounded exactly like the recording, super-solid as always. I have so much admiration for musicians who can nail parts like that, over and over, every single time.

You guys are on fire right now. Even my mother was commenting on how much she loves the Word Crimes video and how it's being shown everywhere.

Really dug the bass reso head, too. Only wish we could have seen more of you; you were hidden behind Al for most of the time he was on stage!

Great performance! Sounded exactly like the recording, super-solid as always. I have so much admiration for musicians who can nail parts like that, over and over, every single time

Thanks, I wish I could have been that musician yesterday! I let myself think too much about the part, and of course dropped a kick around the middle of the song. Not a downbeat or anything very obvious, but I cringed as it went by.

But, we'd only played the song a few times, I wasn't 100% at ease with it. Once on the road and with an ideal mix, it will be perfect every night. :)

Bermuda

Really dug the bass reso head, too. Only wish we could have seen more of you; you were hidden behind Al for most of the time he was on stage!

The curse of being a drummer, constantly getting visually hid by the lead. Happens to me a vast majority of the time, but I'm an introvert, so it doesn't bother me 'as' much. The scaled down kit was surprising, but completely understand. Just did a recording session last week where I left all my toms home as the song doesn't have tom work.

I was really looking forward to seeing you play last night, Bermuda. Even the audience missed out as you guys performed behind the great curtain (are you the Wizard?) until Al got on stage for about the last 3.8 micro-seconds of the song… and then Al is standing right in front of you - bummer!

Song sounded great, though.

By the way, thanks for the "dropped kick." If a pro can have it happen every so often, what do I have to worry about then?

I couldn't tell the difference between you and your programmed loop, B. Rock steady, great job!

Back