DRUMMERWORLD HELP PLEASE: can you check this video!!!

i'm using vista and google chrome no problem here. i also love the buttons they are easy to use

PC with Firefox and an ADSL2+ connection.

I had the same problem as oops and jjmason. The vid played faster than it loaded and kept stopping, which rarely happens to me with YouTube, although the video quality was far better.

ok, i have an issue. the videos load and play for me with excellent quality, but for some reason when i click (once) on the link, two copies of the selected video loads on the same page, with one above the other. both play simultaneously, but slightly out of sync so there is a weird "flanging" sound. i can pause one copy, and the other will play fine.

i'm running on my work pc at the moment, which is running Windows XP Professional. the browser is IE 6.0. i'm not sure how to tell what version of Flash i have. i'd love to upgrade all this, but i can't because our software is under strict control.

OK Bernhard

Here's the result from the test I've done this morning with "Windows 7 Integral Edition" RC.

The browser list is

Internet Explorer 8.0.7100.0
Firefox 3.0.10
Google Chrome 2.0.172.30
Safari 4 Public Beta (528.17)

Adobe Flash 10.0.22.87

Everything works perfectly fine !

ok, i have an issue. the videos load and play for me with excellent quality, but for some reason when i click (once) on the link, two copies of the selected video loads on the same page, with one above the other. both play simultaneously, but slightly out of sync so there is a weird "flanging" sound. i can pause one copy, and the other will play fine.

i'm running on my work pc at the moment, which is running Windows XP Professional. the browser is IE 6.0. i'm not sure how to tell what version of Flash i have. i'd love to upgrade all this, but i can't because our software is under strict control.

IE 6.0 is your problem I'm afraid. There's a lot of controversy about people having to work with IE 6.0 at the moment and whether or not having to pander to the browser is actually holding the web back. I would suspect that it is simply not worth Bernhard having to downgrade to work with IE 6.0. I don't mean to sound harsh.

IE 6.0 is your problem I'm afraid. There's a lot of controversy about people having to work with IE 6.0 at the moment and whether or not having to pander to the browser is actually holding the web back. I would suspect that it is simply not worth Bernhard having to downgrade to work with IE 6.0. I don't mean to sound harsh.

hmmm... i do have a workaround, which is to pause the other copy of the video that's running. it's a little annoying, but i can live with it. i just bring it up because maybe there's a way bernard can make it work with IE 6.0 without causing a problem for more recent browsers.

hmmm... i do have a workaround, which is to pause the other copy of the video that's running. it's a little annoying, but i can live with it. i just bring it up because maybe there's a way bernard can make it work with IE 6.0 without causing a problem for more recent browsers.

Unfortunately IE 6.0 even during the standard operational life (which is over now, since IE 7 came out) had issues with web standards like Flash and CSS.

I change something in this video - is it better now for you airyairman?

thanks! yes, whatever you did fixed the "double video" problem. i now see just one copy of it. i appreciate that because like i was saying, i'm not able to upgrade my browser here.

I still use IE 6 (didn't jump the version 7 bandwagon) and it work really fine. I think it may come from IE internal configuration so I suggest to reset all IE options to default and clear all your cache.

Back