Paiste Dimensions/Sound Formula
17" Medium-thin crash
16"Thin Crash
16" Medium-thin Crash
15" Thin Crash
20" Sound Formula Power Ride
16" Sound Formula Full Crash

Last edited:
Great stuff men! Quite the spectrum is covered there. Excellent. Nothing quite like a big array of Paiste. Now just add a Twenty or 7 and you'll be set...

Great stuff men! Quite the spectrum is covered there. Excellent. Nothing quite like a big array of Paiste. Now just add a Twenty or 7 and you'll be set...

I was actually considering them over the 2oo2's but they only had 2 crashes avaliable so that squashed that whole idea. I know they have expanded since then but they aren't that many to test out around here

I was actually considering them over the 2oo2's but they only had 2 crashes avaliable so that squashed that whole idea. I know they have expanded since then but they aren't that many to test out around here

The 2oo2s are spectacular of course. Just in a very different way than the Twentys. I just recently took the leap into 2oo2 territory myself. Super sounding bronze. I'm very proud (and fortunate)to have both setups.

The 2oo2s are spectacular of course. Just in a very different way than the Twentys. I just recently took the leap into 2oo2 territory myself. Super sounding bronze. I'm very proud (and fortunate)to have both setups.

They only thing I didn't like about the 2oo2's was that I had to wait for the hi-hats to break in before they started to sound really good( the coating wore off around the edge on the undersides of the cymbals)

what´s that 24" Mega Power Ride like? I think it´s a fascinating cymbals and I would love to try one out myself.

michiel

Back