VINTAGE HARDWARE........pics to follow

tristanlong

VINTAGE HARDWARE........NOW WITH PICS

So I got a 67' Ludwig downbeat, today I just got hold off WFL speedking pedal, WFL speedking flat base hi-hat stand, 2 flat base cymbal stands, a snare stand and a ludwig throne (red top). all in very good condition, the end of the legs have the black rubber round feet. Pleased as here in the UK they are ultra rare to get hold of. i paid £300 for the lot.
Looks awesome on my Ludwig.

Tristan

luddy2.jpg

luddy1.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful!! I have to admit though, I hate those thrones, but i guess it is just the vintage feel. and nothing is as vintage as tipping over and scratching the hell out of your hardwood. lol jk, but i recal some kids back in highschool were pretty good are scratching the hell out of the hardwood stage.

that kit is saweeeet!!

although the Aquarian drum head looks a touch out of place...

I'd love to see some pics with the full setup.

-Jonathan

I used to have a whole bunch of those stands. Pretty cool looking but not all that functional (for me at least). The more i think about it, the more i hated those stands!

Looks great. But I have to agree with some of the others about the practicality of the cymbal stands. I had similar lightweight stands on my first kit about 30 years ago and I still have memories of hitting the cymbal only to have the whole stand fall over!

Back