Pics from a Halloween gig

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
Played a HUGE Halloween party in Hollywood lastnight as part of a Skeleton Drumline.
Me and 4 other Drummers played snares along with a DJ and a bunch of super hot Vampire Dancing girls.

This is what we had to dress like...

l_7a42552698be4b68973c76c085e28a68.jpg

l_d2471dff830d417491b212121017eeb5.jpg

I don't have any photos of my drumming yet, the fog machine was cranked and none of my pics came out, but I'll see if any friends got some...

Where's the "after" pictures w/ your costume?

JK sounds like a fun time

Where's the "after" pictures w/ your costume?

JK sounds like a fun time

I was thinking about making the same comment until I read the thread. Our sense of humor must be similar in nature, lol.

BTW, it looks like it was a lot of fun. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.

Dennis

I imagine that would have been a fun gig to play Nick.......cool look too. You should post the photo's in the 'Stage attire' thread.....you may provide some inspriation!

I'll also echo the calls for photo's of hot vampire chicks too please. Congrats on the new teaching job too BTW.

Last edited:
Mentioning super hot dancing vampire girls and then only posting pictures of yourself should be a bannable offense!!

Cool costume, though!

HERE YA GO!!!!

8221_1249421509231_1040258995_773468_5982120_n.jpg

and we all had to share a cramped little dressing room....

The "sacrifices and hardships" we have to endure, in the pursuit of our craft. Looks like you're doin' fine, Nick.

Back