Who got a new drumset?

Me =] ! idk if this is allowed to do this. i just wanted to express my joy

A friend of mine that i work with sold me his Yamaha Stage Custom for $350 including hardware (which im just gonna sell). and boyy does it sound nice. I previously had a Tama Imperialstar which by no means was a bad set. especially since it was my first one. But i thought it was time to step it up and i couldnt refuse such a great deal.
And it also came with a steel drum which is nice.

I've found birch quite to my liking and i would recommend this drum set for all.

Last edited:
A Yamaha Stage Custom, for $350. About 50% off, depending on how many drums. Quite a score. Sell the hardware, you say, and you've got a great kit for $250. Of course, we need to see pictures. It's not fair to tease us like that.

Nice!!! Buying used is the way to go. Now for the obligatory pictures please? And make sure you don't need the hardware, because yamaha makes some sturdy stuff.

you know i will. tommorow after work i shall. its very pretty and i never knew how much i would enjoy a steel snare. and ive got enough cymbal stands.
as for the pedal that came with it. im no expert but
Icon cobra double pedal > some yamaha singe chain ahah.

so thats just some easy money. but yeah i think. 2 toms a floor tom and steel snare for 350 is damn good.

pics tommorow. no one laugh at me cause i cant afford professional cymbals yet.

Back