Tama Superstar.............

RICHY-18

At the mo i play a tama starclassic. but its to big to cart around.. i want something not too exspensive to cart around..

i was looking at the Tama Superstar ?? in (Blue metallic Fade)

anyone got one or played them??

does anyone know any good simialr kits:)???

be very greatfull for your help....

Are your SC's to big to carry around because of the kick sizes?

If not, why can't you just carry around one bass drum and half the toms? No need to buy another kit.

I play a SuperStar Custom. I was going to get a Starclassic B/B but the cost to possible damage from playing out and about made the SuperStars look very good. They sound very good too. Very loud. Here's mine. I don't play rack toms.

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 425
Are your SC's to big to carry around because of the kick sizes?

If not, why can't you just carry around one bass drum and half the toms? No need to buy another kit.

becasue i have the space to leave it up.. and for the price it cost i dont want to take it around pubs lol i play every other weekend and its a bugger putting it up and down..

i have worked my arse off this summer and i would like to treat my self to a lil somthing new lol

I play a SuperStar Custom. I was going to get a Starclassic B/B but the cost to possible damage from playing out and about made the SuperStars look very good. They sound very good too. Very loud. Here's mine. I don't play rack toms.

Alright there?

whats the differents to the superstar custom and normall one.. looking in the Tama mag now lol

it dosent say what wood it is? u know??

Birch and Basswood for the outer and inner plies. SuperStar Customs have painted fades and I believe a stain fade. The EFX and the other one are wraps.

the colour i was looking for is Blue metallic fade...

i have seen that blue it spun me out abit lol

the colour i was looking for is Blue metallic fade...

i have seen that blue it spun me out abit lol

That's in their old lineup, back when the Superstars were bigger sizes. Now, I believe, they only use hyper-drive sizes and that finish isn't included. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'll kill myself the day they make Starclassics in only hyper-drive sizes.

That's in their old lineup, back when the Superstars were bigger sizes. Now, I believe, they only use hyper-drive sizes and that finish isn't included. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'll kill myself the day they make Starclassics in only hyper-drive sizes.

aww dam.... if any one sees one let me know lol..

not sure on the hyper drives there meant to be quite good ????

aww dam.... if any one sees one let me know lol..

not sure on the hyper drives there meant to be quite good ????

They are, and they make it extremely easy to get a comfortable setup. Easier to carry around too, I say go for the hyper-drives.

Back