Sonor Mixed setup...

Well im not a sonor expert, but it actually looks rather matching :) Did you pick it this way for the different sounds produced by different woods? or just cos you felt like it? :p

Are the dw and ddrum gunna match this finish as well?? :)

This is definitely interesting to say the least :p

George.

Well im not a sonor expert, but it actually looks rather matching :) Did you pick it this way for the different sounds produced by different woods? or just cos you felt like it? :p

Are the dw and ddrum gunna match this finish as well?? :)

This is definitely interesting to say the least :p

George.

well, i think i forgot to tell is all comes with different colors!! haa.... red wine for 507, blue sparkle for 3007 and red cherry for 2001.
i take out all the hardware part, and wrap it with natural finish wood texture sticker, same with the DW and Ddrum later.

i like them maybe because of the different wood type produce of sound, and in my ear this is the perfect one i can get. :)

Well you did a very nice job in my opinion :) I dont think i could ever do that to my drums so good on you :p

Are you gunna try and match the lugs from the dw and ddrum with the sonor?

Still, very nice looking kit :)

George.

Your kit looks great! I would have never known about the different toms if you hadn't said anything. Great job on the re-wrap. What I find unusual is that you like the different toms but it looks like you have all Zildjian cymbals. Why not different cymbal brands too?

actually the 20" china is Paiste signature thin :)...
different cymbals is common for many person, but different shell/ toms hahaha...i have to find out more

Well you did a very nice job in my opinion :) I dont think i could ever do that to my drums so good on you :p

Are you gunna try and match the lugs from the dw and ddrum with the sonor?

Still, very nice looking kit :)

George.

not the lugs, i leave it as it is, coz i believe it has to do drilling again which i don't want to spoilt the shell.

i still can remove the wrapping back to original color, it doesn't destroy original finishing :)

Are you slowly building a kit because you cant afford to buy a complete one all at once.
You can get a Sonor Force 2007 or 3007 6 piece in natural finish for $550.00 to $650.00.
Thats less money than that ride and those high hat cymbals would cost new.

in the first place, i thought i can save money jut to buy a basic kit, but a the end i want to try this and that, now if i sum total cost i spend, i can buy a DW collector series...:(
anyway...lesson taken and learned

Back