DSC01839.jpg

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

[IMG}http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/kokoljc/DSC01841.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG}http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/kokoljc/DSC01845.jpg[/IMG]

DSC01831.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice set, mindblowing finish. I would like to see some closeups of the finish. It is some kind of wrap? Never seen anything like it.

I would consolidate some of the cymbals onto fewer stands, especially on the right-hand side of the set. There's a forest of stands that obscures the amazing finish.

Very nice, but why the black legs on the floor toms?

Dennis

Very nice set, mindblowing finish. I would like to see some closeups of the finish. It is some kind of wrap? Never seen anything like it.

I would consolidate some of the cymbals onto fewer stands, especially on the right-hand side of the set. There's a forest of stands that obscures the amazing finish.

Thanks much; it is a "finishply" wrap. I plan to work my cymbal/stand setup a bit in the coming days; my last kit had hanging floor toms and I used the attachment on a DW double tom holder for the china/splash. I just put them together fast to take some pics. Haven't even tuned them up.

Very nice, but why the black legs on the floor toms?

Dennis
Not sure; didn't notice that till I got them home. They were a GC clearance set and the FT legs were boxed up. I might shoot DW an email and see if they can do a swap for the standard chrome legs.

Nice Kit man. I'm a massive fan of Tama, but I've been looking at DW a lot a well. Love the black velvet finish.

Sweet kit, man! "Ain't nothin' like the real thing Baby!" I used to have that identical shell pack. Just don't ever screw up like I did and sell them...DOH! Truly awesome man! Enjoy playing them!

Really sorry about this, but that finish just reminds me of an old bathroom...
It's all good... it does have that marble siwrl countertop type look to it. The finish wasn't my first choice, but sizes were and the price was too good to pass up.

I'm almost ashamed to say this, but I traded in (and up) my DW snare (pitcutred) for the new DW Time Machine. I'll post some updated pics when I get home and get everything setup better.

Back