Cool Claws

Man it's expensive to look that cool......... 12 bucks a pair?

my kit has 50% offset lugs, so on the front of my kick theres a lug at the very top and the very bottom... i could see myself getting 1 pair and just outting them on the top and bottom on the kick

^^ Right?^^

Id have about as much much faith in plastic claws as I do in Yamaha's plastic nouveau lugs on the now dico'd Stage custom Nouveau kits!
12bux a pop? Keep em! They look pretty cool however!

I think Nick Mason has those on his peace kit. MasonNi

Yes, I do use these.
dsc_0084.jpg

The ones I use are metal, though the ABS Plastic ones are really durable and the owner of the company, Rob, plays with those on his kit. Plus they are less expensive than the metal ones.

New designs are in the works, I have seen the prototype for the skeleton hands, and those are BAD ASS!! Rob said he is sending me an email with some more designes, but I don't think I can share them until they are in production.

It's a cool way to pimp out our kit. I get compliments all the time about how sweet they are.

Yes, I do use these.

The ones I use are metal, though the ABS Plastic ones are really durable and the owner of the company, Rob, plays with those on his kit. Plus they are less expensive than the metal ones.

New designs are in the works, I have seen the prototype for the skeleton hands, and those are BAD ASS!! Rob said he is sending me an email with some more designes, but I don't think I can share them until they are in production.

It's a cool way to pimp out our kit. I get compliments all the time about how sweet they are.
Wow, those look great, jewelry for the drum set.

ABS is pretty strong and I don't think anyone really cranks their bass drum heads, but the steel or cast are available.

Back