1969 Ludwig Standards

gutenberg

Just got this 5-pc. 1969 Ludwig Standard S-330 kit in Gold Strata from a guy in town.

14x22/8x12/9x13/16x16/5x14

After a little clean-up, they look pretty good for being 40 years old! (Back in the day, this kit retailed for about $425 with hardware!)

Attachments

• LudStd.JPG
    LudStd.JPG
    510 KB · Views: 6,463
Nice find. ( I wish I looked that good when I was fourty ! )

talking about a set that breathes VINTAGE... incredibly good looking kit for it's age. how does it sound?

Really sweet looking kit. Same shells (3 ply with reinforcement rings) as the Ludwig Classic. Buddy of mine scored a Lemon Strata a few months ago. Re-living his childhood, I guess, his first drum set was a Lemon Strata Luddy.

Just got this 5-pc. 1969 Ludwig Standard S-330 kit in Gold Strata from a guy in town.

14x22/8x12/9x13/16x16/5x14

After a little clean-up, they look pretty good for being 40 years old! (Back in the day, this kit retailed for about $425 with hardware!)

Is that a pic of the drums? If so, it is not gold strata. That's ruby strata that has some fade.

People are figuring out that the Standards are a steal as they used the same shells as the classic Luddy's of the day as Harry mentioned.....

Back