Dixon Update

BoxcarDrummer182

so i haven't posted in a while and thought i'd show you guys some updates to my dixon demon. nothing's really changed, just got a used Pearl Sensitone for 50 bucks! sounds absolutely amazing the set up goes:
Dixon Demon Series
22x20" Bass
10x7" Rack Tom
14x12" Floor Tom
16x14" Floor Tom
NEW Pearl Sensitone 14x6 3/4" Snare
Zildjian Cymbals
14" A Custom Mastersounds
19" K Dark Thin Crash
21" A Custom Medium Ride
20" A Custom Projection Crash
Remo Emporer Clear Heads
Vater Rikki Rockett "Bottle Rockett" Sticks

that's it! comments are welcome as always!

haha oh yah, wow. smart one on my call.
here they are
IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

hey boxcar thats a nice kit ive always wondered how those dixons sound, seen em around but never played one. You got some great cymbals nice and big and your kit is right next to the fridge so you never have to leave. thanks for sharing.

hey boxcar thats a nice kit ive always wondered how those dixons sound, seen em around but never played one. You got some great cymbals nice and big and your kit is right next to the fridge so you never have to leave. thanks for sharing.

Me too. How do they sound?
Nice cymbals!

thanks for all the feedback! the dixons sound great, haven't had a problem with them yet! i tried the other series out at namm and their snares and boy did they sound beautiful! the series that's a step up from mine is sooo beautiful and comparable to a high end pearl. hell i'd even compare it to dw!

the cymbals do seem high in the the pictures but, my drums are low to the ground. and i've been getting comments on my hihat hight for quite some time now but i'm just used to that hight. and it's not like im only 5' 2" and they tower over me. i'm about 6' 2" and they're at a very comfortable level. they say the camera adds 10 pounds, i say it adds 3" as well haha

thanks, alex

That kit looks awesome, I love the feel of it. I usually dont comment on kits.

I like my kit quite low as well, I ended up hacking two inches out of my hihat and snare stand haha.

Back