Six Gun Custom Drums

Khaine88

Hey i have a chance to get a 3 piece (22x20 12x9 16x16) 8 ply maple SIx gun custom kit at a steal of a price. ive checked out their website and their a US company and from what i can tell their prices are rather high quite like truth and SJC etc. i was just wondering if anyone has had the chance to play any of these kits or have heard them being played. thanks in advance.

Like every other Keller Customizer

The shells are most likely made by Keller Wood Products in the U.S. This company supplies shells to almost every custom drum builder like Orange County, Phattie, Truth, Pork Pie, SJC, C&C, etc. So... that means the only things that are truly "custom" about those kits, like the one you're looking at, are the visual details: hardware and finish. You could build a set yourself out of Keller shells for WAY less money than most of the boutique manufacturers are asking for. But if you can get a really good deal, then they might be worth it. As for sound samples, there are tons of them on this site http://www.indoorstorm.com. The drum section should be on the left hand side of the page.

Back