New front head(anyone else?)

CountHavoc

sorry,couldnt find a forum already open for this,so i started this one.
New front head on my "bargain basement "kit.HAAHA!!
Just dig the design.suit's our hard rock style.

Attachments

• SANY0644.JPG
    SANY0644.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 431
forgot the pic lol here it is

Attachments

• 25651_333492394054_501664054_3631785_1049575_n.jpg
    25651_333492394054_501664054_3631785_1049575_n.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 386
Those are sick!! How do you go about making them?

honestly man i just find a pic i like, free hand with pencil first and paint it, PM me if you'd want one i could do it for cheap if you wanted

Holy #$*% !!! you painted that?

screw evans, once I find a graphic I'll just call you up!

-Jonathan

Holy #$*% !!! you painted that?

screw evans, once I find a graphic I'll just call you up!

-Jonathan

hey man, yeah no problem..... couple things you should know though. the type of painting is called grayscale...... from about 4 or 5 feet away it looks like a photo but any closer and it doesn't look as great, just luck up grayscale and you'll see what i mean...2nd like the name grayscale i think it's pretty obvious that i don't color. but yeah if you find an image you like PM with it and ill see what i can do..... i wont discuss money on here cause i know the forum is touchy on that.

I'm guessing it's gotta be a white colored front head then?

I got this from Jim at DrumArt a few weeks ago. Came out amazing!

kickhead.jpg

Stock reso finally put to retirement, digging the clean look of the white with black holez.

photo4.jpg

Nice looking work there big_wes!

Stock reso finally put to retirement, digging the clean look of the white with black holez.

photo4.jpg

Nice looking work there big_wes!

Yeah i agree man, nothin beats a good old white drum head, it just looks classy and clean.
One thing with me is i can't not have my kit logo on the head man, i dunno what it is i just love seeing Pearl or Sonor in black on a white head lol. But thanks man

Yeah i agree man, nothin beats a good old white drum head, it just looks classy and clean.
One thing with me is i can't not have my kit logo on the head man, i dunno what it is i just love seeing Pearl or Sonor in black on a white head lol. But thanks man

The kit is an "Obelisk", typically caused confusion as very few recognize the brand as logo'd on the reso. Most thought it was either a band name or my nick name. I'll be curious to see if I get more or less questions about the kit this way.

Agree though, I prefer black lettering on a white skin. I've always dug the old school Yammie skins in that config for some reason.

Back