Harmony Central Refugee

lsits

Gold Member
Hello,

lsits here. (lower case "L")

Been lurking for a few weeks because of all the problems at the HC forums and I have to get my fix. I checked out most of the other drum forums out there and this seemed like the best fit.

My kits: 1. A 60's era Gretsch / Rogers hybrid kit that I made modifications to when I was young and stupid. Not worth a lot of money as a collector's kit but is perfect as a player's kit.

2. Yamaha Stage Custom birch kit in natural wood finish. Bought it brand new in 2011. Stunningly beautiful to look at and sounds great.

Cymbals: All Zildjian A's. The newest one I bought in 1985. Two rides (22 & 20), a 17" medium thin crash, a 16" medium crash and a set of 16" New Beat hi-hats.

Hardware: A mixture of Tama, Pearl, Yamaha, Gretsch, and Gibraltar with a Ludwig Speed King and a Gibraltar strap drive pedal that I paid $30 for at Guitar Center.

Looking forward to joining the discussion.

Bob's got it right. They've been having server issues for the past month or so. It was started by Craig Anderton.

By the way, I've been trying to upload an avatar picture from Photobucket. I keep getting an "Invalid File" error. What am I doing wrong?

Back