My spending spree is over....Now!

mikei

Gold Member
Hello,

Quite the week for me. Here is the final listing of products I needed for my kit.

This week I bought DW 9002 Double Pedals, DW 9700 boom stand, a DW 9300 snare stand, a pair of 15 AA rock hats, a Tama Aux Hihat clamp, and an AA 20 medium thin crash.

So, I just need to replace a couple of booms stands and a hi hat stand, and I am completely done with my kit.

Now, rather than buying all the time on eBay, I am taking that time and working on my practice pad. Only good things can come from that.

Anyway, I really think I am DONE for a while now!

I just can't handle "one kit".

Kills me!

LMAO.

I will have pics. Still waiting for the new crash, hi hat, hi hat auxillary holder and snare stand and double pedal. I have the DW 9700 boom stand. That is it. I can't wait for the stuff to arrive!

I will have pics by the end of this week (hopefully).

Thanks for your faith in me jangle!

Very jealous. I need some new pedals.

Cant wait to see the pictures.

I'm glad you're done! I was starting to get jealous (well, I still am!)

Hopefully my spree will start soon :)

Well, I did see some pigs flying today, so anything is possible.:)

I saw them too. By the 91 FWY.

Mike,

Glad to hear you're got it all sorted out. I'm not buying anymore gear either.

Ah, my wife's looking over my shoulder as I'm typing this. She just patted me on the back and left the room.

Switching screens now to MF.

Let's see.......... Oh, those Rudes look nice.

...I told myself that I was done with my drum buying, and I meant it.

So what do those evil bastges at Long&McQuade go and do. They drop the price of a five piece one up two down DW vintage marine pearl whatever they call those faux vintage winged badge drums by almost two thousand dollars.

No, I have not bought them (yet), as I am still trying to talk myself out of them.

My tiger ash kit is getting nervous as it knows that it is on the trading block. The only thing preventing me from bagging them up and taking them in as that I have not had time to switch them back to the chrome hardware. I would have to do that to get maximum dollar value out of them.

I am really hoping that somebody beats me to them.

barry

There is a difference between a spree and long term investing in quality gear

Does that help you at all?

Notice how he's missing in action?

His wife murdered him with a drumstick because GC had a sale, Mike went wild...

RIP

Back